Disney Dream - Dec 8, 2017 (Port Canaveral)

We are sailing on the 8th and very excited!! We would love to join in in the fish extender, if anyone can point us in the right direction of how to get involved???!!!
Thanks
Hello, Have you joined a fish extender group yet? I am trying to get a group together. Please refer to post #16 on our cruise meet board. Thanks

Hi !!!! We will be sailing on dec. 8th on the Disney Dream and would LOVE to join the fish extender group :D I have tried to search but can't figure out where to find more info and how I can sign up. I would appreciate any help . Thanks
Hello, Have you joined a fish extender group yet? I am trying to get a group together. Please refer to post #16 on our cruise meet board. Thanks

I will also be sailing on Dec. 8th cruise with my granddaughter's age 11 and 13 and would like to join fish extender. We missed last cruise because of Hurricane Matthew so my grandkids are pumped!!!!!

Hi im sailing on the dec 8 cruise and would love to join in a fish exchange

HELLO
Thank you for organizing.
cabin # 12510
Romano/Unterburger
Tricia - 49 TANGLED
ELLIE -44 LADY AND THE TRAMP
This is Ellie's first Disney Cruise. (my 6th)
We are going for my 50th bday. leaving kids/husbands home
My twins loved doing this on all our cruises so I told them I
would keep up the tradition.

Again, thank you for organizing.
Looking forward to leaving gifts :-)

Tricia Romano

Hello, Thanks for joining. This group is coming together very slowly. I will add you to the list and keep you up to date. Thanks, Victoria
HELLO
Thank you for organizing.
cabin # 12510
Romano/Unterburger
Tricia - 49 TANGLED
This is Ellie's first Disney Cruise. (my 6th)
We are going for my 50th bday. leaving kids/husbands home
My twins loved doing this on all our cruises so I told them I
would keep up the tradition.

Again, thank you for organizing.
Looking forward to leaving gifts :-)

Tricia Romano

no i have not joined a group yet just having problems finding them pkease let me know if i can join in

no i have not joined a group yet just having problems finding them pkease let me know if i can join in
Hello, we would love to have you join our fish extender group. Please refer to post #16 and leave your information and I will put you on the list. Thanks, Victoria

Hello Everyone, my name is Victoria and I would like to start a fish extender group on this forum. I have participated in fish extenders before, but I have never organized a group. I am hoping to at least get a group of ten on this board. For those of you who are not familiar with fish extenders, just google it and you will find more information and ideas than you will ever need. You can purchase/make one gift for the entire cabin, a gift for each person in the cabin, or a gift for just the children. It is totally up to you. My experience has been and I what I have always done is a gift for each person in the cabin.
If you would like to participate, I need some information for the list.
Room #9010
Family Name (Optional)
Family Members
Mom sue, female age 65 tinkerbell
Brother Tim male age 39 duffy bear
Brother David male age 26 and bb8

I will start the list with my information. Our group will be called The Mickey Mouse Club

1. Room# 5664
Family Name
Family Members Brian-Dad-Stars Wars
Mom-Victoria-Belle
Child-Jack-Boy-9 Star Wars/Pirates

2. Room#6576
Mom-Tammy-Mickey Mouse
Girl-Kristin-11yrs - Chip from beauty and the beast

cabin # 12510
Romano/Unterburger
Tricia - 49 TANGLED- Birthday

Hello, we would love to have you join our fish extender group. Please refer to post #16 and leave your information and I will put you on the list. Thanks, Victoria
i believe i added it correctly could you please check for me

Hello Everyone, my name is Victoria and I would like to start a fish extender group on this forum. I have participated in fish extenders before, but I have never organized a group. I am hoping to at least get a group of ten on this board. For those of you who are not familiar with fish extenders, just google it and you will find more information and ideas than you will ever need. You can purchase/make one gift for the entire cabin, a gift for each person in the cabin, or a gift for just the children. It is totally up to you. My experience has been and I what I have always done is a gift for each person in the cabin.
If you would like to participate, I need some information for the list.
Room #
Family Name (Optional)
Family Members(Mom, Dad, Children etc.)
Child's Age/Gender
Favorite Disney Character

I will start the list with my information. Our group will be called The Mickey Mouse Club

1. Room# 5664
Family Name
Family Members Brian-Dad-Stars Wars
Mom-Victoria-Belle
Child-Jack-Boy-9 Star Wars/Pirates

2. Room#6576
Mom-Tammy-Mickey Mouse

cabin # 12510
Romano/Unterburger
Tricia - 49 TANGLED- Birthday

4. Room #9010
Family Name: Simon
Family Members: Mom( Sue ) female Age 65 tinkerbell
son (Timmy) Male Age 39 duffy Bear
son David) Male Age 26 donald duck or bb8

Hi, Victoria! Thank you for organizing this :) I have listed everyone's info (that previously posted) and added my family's info at the bottom. My family will have 2 staterooms. We are cruising for my son's 7th Birthday, and we previously cruised for my daughter's birthday.

**The Mickey Mouse Club**

1. State Room#5664
Dad: Brian - Stars Wars
Mom: Victoria - Belle
Child: Jack (Boy; 9 years old) - Star Wars/Pirates

2. State Room#6576
Mom: Tammy - Mickey Mouse
Child: Kristin (Girl; 11 years old) - Chip from Beauty and The Beast

3. State Room#12510
Romano/Unterburger
Adult: Tricia (Age: 49) - TANGLED- Birthday Lady!!!!
Adult: Ellie (Age: 44) - LADY AND THE TRAMP

4. State Room#9010
Mom: Sue (Age: 65) - Tinkerbell
Brother: Tim (Age: 39) - Duffy Bear
Brother: David (Age: 26) - bb8

5. State Room #6094
Dad: Alric - Mufasa
Mom: LaToya - Princess Jasmine
Child: AJ (Boy; 6 years old) - Donald Duck - Birthday Boy!!!!

6. State Room #6096
Nana: Gwen - Minnie Mouse
Child - Jordyn (Girl; 10 years old) - Princess Tiana

Victoria,

Are we going to give each person one gift per day? Or one gift to each person for the entire cruise? I know different groups do it differently, so I wanted to know what we are doing :)

Thanks!

Thank you so
Victoria,

Are we going to give each person one gift per day? Or one gift to each person for the entire cruise? I know different groups do it differently, so I wanted to know what we are doing :)

Thank you so much for updating the list. I really appreciate it. We will be giving a gift to each person/cabin just once. Thanks for joining.

He
Room#6576
Mom-Tammy-Mickey Mouse
Girl-Kristin-11yrs - Chip from beauty and the beast[/QUO
Room#6576
Mom-Tammy-Mickey Mouse
Hello, I have been trying to put together a group of ten for the fish extender for a couple of weeks. I thought it would be easy to do on this site but I'm concerned that it won't reach ten. I really think that you need a group of ten for a good fish extender experience. I would like to encourage everyone to join the Disney Dream December 8th Facebook page. They have fish extender groups and several other groups that you can join. If everyone wants to stay with our small group, I will be happy to participate. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Victoria

4. Room #9010
Family Members: Mom( Sue ) female Age 65 tinkerbell
son (Timmy) Male Age 39 duffy Bear
son David) Male Age 26 donald duck or bb8
Hello, I have been trying to put together a group of ten for the fish extender for a couple of weeks. I thought it would be easy to do on this site but I'm concerned that it won't reach ten. I really think that you need a group of ten for a good fish extender experience. I would like to encourage everyone to join the Disney Dream December 8th Facebook page. They have fish extender groups and several other groups that you can join. If everyone wants to stay with our small group, I will be happy to participate. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, Victoria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter