Disney Dream - December 11, 2017

DisneyObsessed87

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone! Since there was not a thread yet for this cruise, I decided to make one. Let the fun begin!

It will be my fiancé (in April he will become my husband) and our boys - ages 11 and 4 on our first ever cruise. We are no stranger to Disney however, as we have been to Disney World 3 times in the last 4 years! It's my happy place. :earsboy: We are also planning a couple days at Universal before the cruise (to appease the future husband :laughing:).

So, who is joining us on this cruise?

Hi!! I joined one on facebook but decided to join on here also. It is our first cruise too! Its just my husband, me and our daughter will be 5 when we go. We are soo excited and keep searching information and want to get in on a fish extender group or something! I just dont know how to wait a year from now we already downloaded the navigator app and it has a countdown on there! I have been to all the disney parks but my husband and daughter both have never seen an ocean so they are excited for that! Lol!

Hi!! I joined one on facebook but decided to join on here also. It is our first cruise too! Its just my husband, me and our daughter will be 5 when we go. We are soo excited and keep searching information and want to get in on a fish extender group or something! I just dont know how to wait a year from now we already downloaded the navigator app and it has a countdown on there! I have been to all the disney parks but my husband and daughter both have never seen an ocean so they are excited for that! Lol!

I am in the facebook group too. It is definitely exciting that your husband and daughter get to see the ocean for the first time. I take for granted that some people miss out on that, because we are lucky to live an hour from the ocean. Can't wait to start the first extender fun!

This will be me and my Fiances (by then my husband) first disney cruise! we are getting married 12/9/17 and then doing a land and sea honey moon kicking off with the CRUISE! we are so excited and have no idea what to expect. hope to see you all!

So exciting! Congrats on your upcoming marriage. What a great way to celebrate. We are getting married in April and it is coming way too quick.

I have this cruise booked, traveling with my 2 sons, who will be 10 and13, and my husband if he can get off work. My husband has never cruised DCL, but kids and I have done several DCL on every ship but the Dream! Booked for the PremEar of Star Wars 8. Would love to do a FE.

I have this cruise booked, traveling with my 2 sons, who will be 10 and13, and my husband if he can get off work. My husband has never cruised DCL, but kids and I have done several DCL on every ship but the Dream! Booked for the PremEar of Star Wars 8. Would love to do a FE.

Hi! Welcome! I was really excited when they announced the date for the next Star Wars movie! It will be so awesome to get to see it on board the ship.

Hi! My family will be on this cruise as well. It will be my girls ages 24, 15, 8 and myself. We have been to Disney World several times, but this is our first ever cruise. We are all so excited and a bit nervous!! We are also planning to visit Disney World for a couple days after this cruise. We would love to join a FE also :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! This is my 5th cruise and it will be my presently fiancé/then husband's first. We are sailing with my mom, dad, sister and aunt! We are so excited for this trip! It'll actually be my 3rd Disney trip of the year as we are going to WDW in early spring, honeymooning in Aulani and then this cruise!

This will be me and my Fiances (by then my husband) first disney cruise! we are getting married 12/9/17 and then doing a land and sea honey moon kicking off with the CRUISE! we are so excited and have no idea what to expect. hope to see you all!
You will love it! I'm planning with my now fiancé then husband too! It's his first cruise but I've been on a few. It's so exciting!

Hi! My family will be on this cruise as well. It will be my girls ages 24, 15, 8 and myself. We have been to Disney World several times, but this is our first ever cruise. We are all so excited and a bit nervous!! We are also planning to visit Disney World for a couple days after this cruise. We would love to join a FE also :)

Hi, welcome! :wave2:

Hi everyone! This is my 5th cruise and it will be my presently fiancé/then husband's first. We are sailing with my mom, dad, sister and aunt! We are so excited for this trip! It'll actually be my 3rd Disney trip of the year as we are going to WDW in early spring, honeymooning in Aulani and then this cruise!

WDW, Aulani and a cruise all in one year... Sounds amazing. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Hey! We are very excited to join this cruise. It will be our fourth cruise but first during a holiday event. It is myself, husband, and two daughters (17 and 13). I am trying to find fish extender group for us as we love participating in them. I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi! We just booked our cruise today this will be our first cruise (husband of 13 years and our 2 sons who will be 6 and 2). Disney is our favorite vacation spot and we are excited to try the cruise line. Just wanted to say hello!!

Hi! We just booked our cruise today this will be our first cruise (husband of 13 years and our 2 sons who will be 6 and 2). Disney is our favorite vacation spot and we are excited to try the cruise line. Just wanted to say hello!!

Hey! We are very excited to join this cruise. It will be our fourth cruise but first during a holiday event. It is myself, husband, and two daughters (17 and 13). I am trying to find fish extender group for us as we love participating in them. I can't wait to get to know everyone!

Hi! Welcome to both of you!

Hello everyone, this is going to be my family first disney cruise. We are super excited and can't wait until December. I am interested in doing the fish extender, if anyone has information about how it works and what you need as far as gifts. Please let me know. Thanks and happy cruising ⛴

Hi everyone. This will be our third Disney Cruise. It will be my husband and I as well as our 2 daughters. We have never done the fish extenders but are looking forward to this new experience this year

They have a fish extender sign up already through facebook! Its under the group Disney Dream December 11, 2017! It closes in october though so you have a lot of time!

Hey all!! This will be our first DCL Cruise, we're super excited and I can't wait to surprise the kids!! The new star wars movie, do you have to sign up to be able to see it? or is it something all guests have access to on the cruise?

Hey all!! This will be our first DCL Cruise, we're super excited and I can't wait to surprise the kids!! The new star wars movie, do you have to sign up to be able to see it? or is it something all guests have access to on the cruise?

Welcome to everyone! :wave:

I don't think you sign up to see the Star Wars movie from what I have read about past cruises. (This will be our first also.) But maybe someone else can answer for sure. I am excited we will be on board for the premiere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter