Disney Dream December 15th 2017

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
capture-20150916-215015_zpsc3utpafe.png

Anyone else??? We are so excited and counting down already!
Cast of Characters (Ages they will be onboard):
::MinnieMo ME: Michelle, SAHM, Homeschooler, Disney Nut & Avid Reader along with Over planner!
::MickeyMo DH: Sal, Work too hard dad, homeschooling helper, Disney Nut & Master of Fun!
princess: DD12: Smart Girl with a Big Heart & Reader of Books Bigger than her!
:earsboy:DS11: Serious and Studious Boy with a heart of gold! Creator, Inventor & Builder!
:earboy2:DS10: Class clown that would do anything to make you smile!

These are the ages of my kids once we cruise! We were on the October 7th sailing of the Dream that got cancelled due to Hurricane Matthew and here we are! We had a lot of rearranging to do but we are happy with what we booked, just have to wait FOREVER! We are also staying at the Contemporary Resort before for 10 days and will return for 2 days after the cruise.

This will be a thread for fish extenders and just for cruise chatter! Let's get to know one another, even though it's forever away!!​

Last edited:

Hello, my husband & I are coming on this ship & I am beyond excited!!
My husband doesn't know we are going. We are on a month long "Disneymoon".
We will also celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary onboard.
Also we are coming all the way from Australia

Yay!!! How exciting to finally have some people joining us! There is a bigger group on the social media page that shall not be mentioned, I just hope you can find us there if you are over there but otherwise I will happily keep this one up to date as well!

Not big on social media, so that is a bummer. Husband, sweet baby girl and I will be on board! Along with my mother in law lol. Is there anywhere here on the disboards to sign up for fish extenders? We would love to join in on the fun!

Also, if anyone has been on a Christmas Cruise before, what do the nighttimes look like? Is there still a pirate night, Christmas night and formal night? Are they combined at all? First cruise...ever. So I have no idea. Or do itineraries change for every cruise?

Does anyone have any recommendations for cruise vlogs? I haven't found any that really spark much excitement. I guess I just don't connect with the people who have older kids because we are going with a toddler, so our experiences are going to be different. I have watched all of the Mills Girls videos, but they are the only people I have really connected (bahaha) with. Thanks!

We will be on this cruise for a family vacation. There will be 11 of us total. 4 kids (7,4,3,2) and 7 adults. This will be our 1st time cruising Disney and my first time cruising. We would love to join in the fish extenders

Sounds like at least 3 families want to do fish extenders. I can help organize us. You need to reply with room numbers, family members (can list mom/dad/male/female child descriptors if you don't want to give names) and it is helpful if you list any disney characters you are into. Please indicate gender of children in case people do gender specific gifts. It is not always clear from names. I think we should close out entry 45 days prior to sail. I can set up a google doc and provide a link back on this thread once people respond with the info I am requesting. Please also let me know if you want to be in multiple fish extenders or just one... recommend we split once we get over 10 rooms.

We just booked last night and are so excited! We're DVC members so we've been to WDW alot but this is our first Disney cruise! I really want to participate in the fun of fish extenders but it's me and my (will be) 21 year old son. Of course, we're kids at heart, but is it nuts to want to participate at our ages?

Welcome all, looks like this will be a good crowd sailing on a pretty full ship! I see someone has decided to start the FE here on this thread and that is good, I don't want to do both here and over there, so I will not be a part of the one here.

Christmas Cruises are so much fun with all the activities and the fun decor!! Can't wait to sail, it seems to be dragging sooo much! LOL

Hello! My sister and I will be joining you guys on this cruise! Its our first Disney Cruise ever! So excited! we would love to be apart of the FE :). Can't wait to meet you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts