Disney Dream, February 5, 2017 Bahamian Cruise

viajoycomo

Earning My Ears
Welcome to the Disney Dream February 5th - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise thread!!

11998961_961177583924071_7082389189103320894_n.png

Anyone else??? We are so excited!! party:

We are 4. 2 adults + 2 kids (a girl & a boy, both 8 years old)

Who wants to participate in FE list??

Please join us to talk about the cruise if you like!! Would love to hear from fellow DIS cruisers!!!

These are gifts you only have to deliver once. Everyone will receive one gift (adult and children) you are welcome to give more than one gift if you want! (please, not the last day). There is no minimum or maximum to spend. Please include a tag with your cabin number on the gift. This way everyone knows who the gift is from.

CLOSED!!!! WE ARE 8 CABINS!!!

WE NEED EVERYONE TO CONFIRM THE INFORMATION:

1. Cabin #
2. First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G)

Thank you! :thanks:

B: BOY
G: GIRL

FE LIST :cheer2:

1. VIAJOYCOMO:

Cabin #5522

2 adults (Mariela and Horacio + 2 kids: Andrea (G,8) and Daniel (B, 8)

2. JAMIEF0604:

Cabin #6116

2 adults (Jamie and Mark) + 2 kids: Ava (G, 5) and Cruz (B, 2)

3. BABYDOC:

Cabin #12024

2 adults (Brett and Crystal) + 3 kids: Carter (B, 4), Caroline (G, 2) and William (B, 2)

4. CASSANDRA84:

Cabin #7031

2 adults ( Rob and Cass) + 3 kids: Juliana (G, 12), Robbie (B, 9) and Evan (B, 5)

5. GLITTERGAL:

Cabin#2004

2 adults (Kayla and Adam)

6. NANATALA:

Cabin #6608

2 adults (Nancy and Glenn)

7. CHANTELLEK

2 Adults (Chantelle and Brent) + 2 kids: Beckett (B, 8) + Paisley (G, 5)

8. DECKERFAMILY

Cabin #7110

2 Adults (Eddie and Stacy) + 2 kids: Taylor (G, 23) + Hayden (G, 7)

Last edited:
We are 4!

1. Cabin #GTY (category 8A)
2. 2 adults (Mariela & Horacio), 2 kids: Andrea (G) and Daniel (B), both 8 years old

Hey! We're on this cruise too! I've been on 1 other one, but knew 0 about the fish extender thing so I am excited to try it this time!! We are 4 people also - Cabin 6116. 2 Adults, Jamie and Mark and 2 Kids, our daughter Ava (5) and our son Cruz (2). So excited!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Disney Dream February 5th - 4 Night Bahamian Cruise thread!!

Please join us to talk about the cruise if you like!! Would love to hear from fellow DIS cruisers!!!

These are gifts you only have to deliver once. Everyone will receive one gift (adult and children) you are welcome to give more than one gift if you want! (please, not the last day). There is no minimum or maximum to spend. Please include a tag with your cabin number on the gift. This way everyone knows who the gift is from.

This Group will close approximately 45 days prior to sailing. This allows people time to order, make, assemble, personalize, their gifts.

If you'd like to join, please post the following information:

1. Cabin # (if you know it already). If GTY (guarantee stateroom), please share that it is a GTY room and number to come
2. First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G)

Hi!
We are so excited! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but our first time doing FE.

1. Cabin 12024
2. Brett (adult), Crystal (adult), Carter (4 year old boy), Caroline (2 year old girl) and William (2 year old boy)

Hey! We're on this cruise too! I've been on 1 other one, but knew 0 about the fish extender thing so I am excited to try it this time!! We are 4 people also - Cabin 6116. 2 Adults, Jamie and Mark and 2 Kids, our daughter Ava (5) and our son Cruz (2). So excited!!!

Welcome!!!! We are super exited too!!!! so far we are 3 families!!!

Hi!
We are so excited! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but our first time doing FE.

1. Cabin 12024
2. Brett (adult), Crystal (adult), Carter (4 year old boy), Caroline (2 year old girl) and William (2 year old boy)

Welcome!!! I have updated the list!!!!

91 days until Disney cruise!!!! :flower1:

Hi
We are first time cruiser int in fe.

Room 7033

2 adults ( rob and cass) 3 kids juliana 12 yr female. Robbie 9 yr make and evan 5 yr male.

We so excited to cruise

So fare we are 6 families!!!:dogdance:

I hope we can make it to 10! before january 5 when we close the FE group in order to buy or prepare the gifts with enought time!!!

Are you going to decorate your cabin door with magnets?? I will prepare one decoration for each day!!!!:artist:

Hi!!!
Family of 4
2 Adults - Chantelle (32)
Brent (32)
2 children - Beckett (8 year old boy)
Paisley (5 year old girl)
This is our first Disney cruise!! So excited!!

Hi!!!
Family of 4
2 Adults - Chantelle (32)
Brent (32)
2 children - Beckett (8 year old boy)
Paisley (5 year old girl)
This is our first Disney cruise!! So excited!!

Welcome!!! :welcome:

Congrats for your first cruise. You are going to love it!!!

Do you have already your Fish extender??

I have the one I used with my husband. (now I have to add 2 for the kids!)

L85A4

Attachments

• fe.jpg
    fe.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2

This Group will close approximately 45 days prior to sailing. This allows people time to order, make, assemble, personalize, their gifts.

If you'd like to join, please post
the following information:

1. Cabin # (if you know it already). If GTY (guarantee stateroom), please share that it is a GTY room and number to come

B: BOY
G: GIRL

FE LIST :cheer2:

1. VIAJOYCOMO:

Cabin #GTY (category 8A)

2 adults (Mariela and Horacio + 2 kids: Andrea (G,8) and Daniel (B, 8)

2. JAMIEF0604:

Cabin #6116

2 adults (Jamie and Mark) + 2 kids: Ava (G, 5) and Cruz (B, 2)

3. BABYDOC:

Cabin #12024

2 adults (Brett and Crystal) + 3 kids: Carter (B, 4), Caroline (G, 2) and William (B, 2)

4. CASSANDRA84:

Cabin #7033

2 adults ( Rob and Cass) + 3 kids: Juliana (G, 12), Robbie (B, 9) and Evan (B, 5)

5. GLITTERGAL:

Cabin#2004

2 adults (Kayla and Adam)

6. NANATALA:

Cabin #6608

2 adults (Nancy and Glenn)

7. CHANTELLEK

2 Adults (Chantelle and Brent) + 2 kids: Beckett (B, 8) + Paisley (G, 5)

[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter