Disney Dream June 12, 2023 8 night from Civitavecchia

Try Rome Airporter. They seem to have good reviews. I think it's a little more expensive than Rome Cabs. I am getting a quote now.
How are you estimating port arrival time? I believe check in for cruise is 30 days prior?

Try Rome Airporter. They seem to have good reviews. I think it's a little more expensive than Rome Cabs. I am getting a quote now.
How are you estimating port arrival time? I believe check in for cruise is 30 days prior?
We held off on booking transfer until we had PAT. Online check in done last night. Boarding group 6. Promptly booked transfer with Rome in Limo. Waiting for confirmation. Getting closer. 😃

Does anyone have any advice on what to pack? In terms of more cool weather vs. warm weather items? I’m seeing lows in the 50’s and am wondering if the highs won’t be in the mid-70’s for very long during the day.

Does anyone have any advice on what to pack? In terms of more cool weather vs. warm weather items? I’m seeing lows in the 50’s and am wondering if the highs won’t be in the mid-70’s for very long during the day.
I didn't see weather in the 50s. If it is. I welcome it!! LOL. I am in south florida and so tired of the heat. I did notice Mykonos and Santorini will be cooler and windy. If you are wearing a sun hat, make sure it has a chin strap! Naples will be in the 70s. Athens and Rome will be the hottest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter