Disney Dream Nov 20 Bahamas 4 night

Our 2nd too!! Cannot wait! Anyone find a FE group for this cruise? I've been looking everywhere but no luck.

I think it up to the group to start it... I checked some of the other groups and it seems that it was started by one person

I just booked this cruise and I am interested in joining/starting an FE, as this will be my 4th Disney cruise and I have always participated in an FE and find them to be fun. If other people are interested in participating, I can get it started or if anyone knows if there is a Facebook page already going with other members or the FE list going please direct me to that page. Thanks! :)

This will be our family's third Disney cruise but we are traveling with my parents and sister's family who are newbies. Does anyone know if there is a formal night on this cruise? I didn't see it on the cruise itinerary but I can't remember if they publish formal night. This is the shortest Disney cruise we've taken and I wasn't sure if that meant we skipped formal night. There will be three little girls with our group wanting to wear princess attire.

Hello! I would love to join a FE for this cruise! Is anyone in charge of this that can help?

Yo, I'm a 19 year old guy going on this cruise with my parents. Anyone know of activities for people my age?

I just booked this cruise and I am interested in joining/starting an FE, as this will be my 4th Disney cruise and I have always participated in an FE and find them to be fun. If other people are interested in participating, I can get it started or if anyone knows if there is a Facebook page already going with other members or the FE list going please direct me to that page. Thanks! :)
Have you found a FE group?

Is there a fish extender going on? I’d love to do it for my 11 year old daughter but don’t know if she’s to old for it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter