Disney Dream - November 17th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

My Family will be in this cruise, its a surprise for my wife's 40th.... she usually handles the whole FE thing but I'm gonna try and do it and keep that a surprise as well

My Family will be in this cruise, its a surprise for my wife's 40th.... she usually handles the whole FE thing but I'm gonna try and do it and keep that a surprise as well
Very nice! I'm hoping we'll get some more folks to join us here as we get closer to our sail date. I'm all in to do FE as well...let's see how things go. Meanwhile, my family will have three cabins on this cruise and we're really looking forward to the vacation!

Hi guys, we are excited to cruise the Dream in Nov. This is our 4th trip on DCL.(Eastern, Western and Alaskan) I am interested in joining the FE. My kids love coming back to our room and finding goodies waiting for them. This is our first 3 night, we've only done the 7 nights before. Looking forward to start the planning!

Hi everyone! We just booked our trip! I am so excited! This is our second Disney dream cruise to the bahamas! But first time participating in FE!!!

Greetings friends! Looks like we're already less than 100 days away from sailing away! Apparently, there are only four families so far on this thread, but does anyone have interest in organizing a FE group?

i would but dont have a clue on how, my wife usually handles the FE but this cruise is s surprise 40th bday gift so I am trying to stay super low key....

i googled how to run a FE group, so give me a day to read through things and I will do my best to organize it properly

Hi! My family has 3 cabins on our first Disney cruise. I just learned about FE and we would love to participate. I was told to look on FB for the group but I didn't find one so maybe we can start a FB group and get more people to participate. I'm willing to help in anyway

OK sorry that I haven't been more on top of this But for anyone interested please message me this info by Friday Sept 22, this should be all the info we need to get it started

email-
Room Number
Family Name
Name and Number of Adults
Name Number and Age of kids

I dont have Facebook, but might join for short while to try and organize this. Also has anyone else heard or use groupme, its an amazing ap that might make this easer to communicate if we create a group using that check your phones app store or groupme.com its free

i sound that there is a FB page for this cruise and has FE already up and running

So is everybody opting out of this disboards option? My experience with these has been that the smaller, more intimate group (6 or 7 families) might have been nicer.

My family and I had a Puerto Rican vacation planned but in light of all the damage we booked this cruise just yesterday. Any chance I can get in a FE group? Would love to join!

Hello My name Is Zehra and we were wondering if we could join this FE group because were are looking for one and if you could We would love to join and, my daughter has already made gifts for 10 families and we can make more if there is any.

(Zehra)-me
(Atif)-Husband
(Ayra)-13
(sofia)-5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter