Disney Dream November 6th, 2017 - 4 Night Cruise (FE Group Closed)

Hi all! This is our first Disney cruise and we're so excited! We're traveling with my mom and step-dad and all the kids/grandkids - 25 people total! I'm giving our information here and will pass along this group to the others and let them choose to participate or not.

Stateroom - 7638
Me - The Little Mermaid
Hubs - Star Wars
DS (4yo) - his favorite changes on a near-daily basis, but he's SUPER into Star Wars these days! He also loves Baymax (Big Hero 6) and Dusty (Planes).
DD (will be 18m at time of sailing) - she seems really drawn to Nemo

Stateroom 12000
  • DMom - Loves Winnie the Pooh
  • DDad - Loves Stitch
  • DH - (28 years old) Loves anything Marvel, Comic-Book, etc.
  • Myself - (27 years old) Loves anything to commemorate the cruise!
Stateroom 8164
  • DH - Turning 90 on this cruise!!! Loves anything nautical.
  • DW- Loves anything yoga or spa based. Minnie Mouse.
Stateroom 8063
  • DMom - Loves Minnie
  • DDad - Loves Mickey and anything where the characters are playing guitar or music
  • DD - (25 years old) - Loves Pirates of the Caribbean - also, her husband is in the Army. If people want to do something extra for him since he may be deployed at that time, that would be incredible.
Stateroom 7683
  • DW - Loves Mickey & Ariel
  • DH - Loves Stitch
  • DS - (7 years old) - Loves everything Disney!

Stateroom 6538
  • DW - love anything Disney
  • DH - also loves anything Disney
  • DS - (7 years old) - loves Star Wars
  • DD - (5 years old) (diabetic) - loves princesses, especially Belle or Disney Junior characters

Stateroom 7638
  • DW - The Little Mermaid
  • DH - Star Wars
  • DS - (4 years old) - his favorite changes on a near-daily basis, but he's SUPER into Star Wars these days! He also loves Baymax (Big Hero 6) and Dusty (Planes)
  • DD - (18 months at sailing time) - she seems really drawn to Nemo

AWAITING STATEROOMS

Carol:
#1 stateroom
Me = anything Disney but really like Mickey
Daughter (13) = BIG marvel fan!!!
Mom = anything Disney

#2 stateroom
Sister = Is a tough princess
Nephew = (7) loves video games, mine craft and Disney Cars and Captain America
Nephew = (4) crazy about Spider-Man, anything Mickey and Paw Patrol...also wants to be a fireman
Brother = anything Disney

Hi everyone, the above is the updated list! We are still waiting for Carol to let us know her staterooms. But, all the above staterooms are confirmed! =]

This is our 6th Disney and 7th cruise. DVC & Annual Pass holders. Empty nester's.

Hi everyone, the above is the updated list! We are still waiting for Carol to let us know her staterooms. But, all the above staterooms are confirmed! =]
I finally received my final confirmation on my cabin rooms!!! Yay!!!!
My room is 7178
My sis room is 7676

Super excited for this trip!!!

What is everyone planning for their excursions.....I've been to Atlantis before but really just want to check out the beaches at both stops. What are some suggestions?
Family friendly and shallow....I don't know how to swim
Also does anyone know the water temperature during this time, I've heard it's pretty cold!!

Let's hear those plans guys!!! It will be here before we know it!!

What is everyone planning for their excursions.....I've been to Atlantis before but really just want to check out the beaches at both stops. What are some suggestions?
Family friendly and shallow....I don't know how to swim
Also does anyone know the water temperature during this time, I've heard it's pretty cold!!

Let's hear those plans guys!!! It will be here before we know it!!

The Disney excursion to Blue Lagoon Beach day would be perfect if you want shallow water. It is a very shallow lagoon and the water is a little warmer since it is shallow. Included is an "ok" lunch. It is not spectacular but it is ok. There is a small area on one side of the island that had some very serious waves when I was there last Nov. It was alot of fun body surfing there. But the undertow was strong so it is really for strong swimmers only.

The water on Disney's island is a little cool in Nov. The family beach water is warmer in my opinion. The adult beach's water is more open to the ocean so cooler water comes in and that beach tends to be windy.

Ok, although this will be our sixth Disney cruise, we have never participated in the FE. We always see what I assume this is hanging outside stateroom doors. So....going to try to do this cruise. Based on what I've seen others say: Stateroom # is 9590. Just wife and I. Ok, what next. Where do you get the Fish thingies? (looks like I need to do some research before asking too many dumb questions).

@JCA

Here is a helpful link explaining what a fish exchange is.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Link discussing how to make your own fish extender
https://www.disboards.com/threads/super-easy-no-sew-fish-extenders.2810167/
If you don't want to make your own you can buy one off Etsy or EBay.
Disney even offers an onboard gift set that includes a fish extender.

If you like to join ours just post:
Stateroom number (stateroom #0000)
Who is in the stateroom (me, DH, DS, DD,grandma, etc..)
Tell us what each person likes so we can give them something they are interested in.

Last edited:
Stateroom # 9590 Me=Jim DW=Cindy Not picky, anything Disney. Guess if I had to choose it would be anything pirate (Disney or Cpt Jack). BTW, LOVE those pictures of yours at the bottom of your post. Oreo? Gotta love the Disney kitty.

Yea we have a Tuxedo kitty(13yrs old) so we named her Oreo. We had a Calico kitty that passed way. We named her Cookie. So we had Oreo Cookie cats. :goodvibes

Happy to have you join us!
@Soontobegoodsell should officially add you to our list soon.

@JCA

Here is the list you will need for everyone's staterooms.

Stateroom 12000
  • DMom - Loves Winnie the Pooh
  • DDad - Loves Stitch
  • DH - (28 years old) Loves anything Marvel, Comic-Book, etc.
  • Myself - (27 years old) Loves anything to commemorate the cruise!
Stateroom 8164
  • DH - Turning 90 on this cruise!!! Loves anything nautical.
  • DW- Loves anything yoga or spa based. Minnie Mouse.
Stateroom 8063
  • DMom - Loves Minnie
  • DDad - Loves Mickey and anything where the characters are playing guitar or music
  • DD - (25 years old) - Loves Pirates of the Caribbean - also, her husband is in the Army. If people want to do something extra for him since he may be deployed at that time, that would be incredible.
Stateroom 7683
  • DW - Loves Mickey & Ariel
  • DH - Loves Stitch
  • DS - (7 years old) - Loves everything Disney!

Stateroom 6538
  • DW - love anything Disney
  • DH - also loves anything Disney
  • DS - (7 years old) - loves Star Wars
  • DD - (5 years old) (diabetic) - loves princesses, especially Belle or Disney Junior characters

Stateroom 7638
  • DW - The Little Mermaid
  • DH - Star Wars
  • DS - (4 years old) - his favorite changes on a near-daily basis, but he's SUPER into Star Wars these days! He also loves Baymax (Big Hero 6) and Dusty (Planes)
  • DD - (18 months at sailing time) - she seems really drawn to Nemo

AWAITING STATEROOMS

Carol:
#1 stateroom

Me = anything Disney but really like Mickey
Daughter (13) = BIG marvel fan!!!
Mom = anything Disney

#2 stateroom
Sister = Is a tough princess
Nephew = (7) loves video games, mine craft and Disney Cars and Captain America
Nephew = (4) crazy about Spider-Man, anything Mickey and Paw Patrol...also wants to be a fireman
Brother = anything Disney

I finally received my final confirmation on my cabin rooms!!! Yay!!!!
My room is 7178
My sis room is 7676

Super excited for this trip!!!

Would anyone be interested in doing a meet-up when we board or at some point during the cruise? Might be a great way to put faces to names! Let me know!

I find there are too many things going on to try a meet up. I have been in groups that tried. However I suggest a sea day mixology class. My wife has done them and said they are a blast. I can only drink rum so I opt out of class. These can be scheduled in advance. Let me know and I can pass on the dcl contact info. It was $20 for an hour that you make 5 or 6 drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!