Disney Dream Oct 15 2018

Hello Everyone! I am part of the Disney Vacation Club & am so excited to say this will be my 6th Disney Cruise! 2nd Hallloween Themed Cruise!
You first timers are in for a TREAT!
Introductions:
- Mom = Jes (6th time cruiser)
- Daughter = Jess Marie 4 years old (3rd time cruiser)
- Dad = Phil (1st time cruiser)

I am starting to buy the costumes and such!
Has there been a FE started?
My first time being a part of that and i’ve seen them and there awesome!
We are on Deck 10 Aft!
Early Dining rotation!

I would love in assisting in getting this started if possible!

Xoxoxo Jes M.

Last edited:
Hi All!

First time Disney cruiser but it'll be my 4th cruise. Matt (hubs) has cruised before and our two kiddos (Little Man - 7 and Little Lady - 4) are new to the experience. We're all really excited about this vacation. We are in the late seating for our dining plan. I'm YouTube binging to learn a bit more about the Disney line - the strong sense of community on the Disney line is so different!

I'm hoping to meet a few people though - Matt and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and want to make sure the kids enjoy the kids club so we can have some adult time.

Thanks!!

Rachael

Doesn't look like anyone has really started an FE group here and not sure there's enough time now, but I'd be happy to do it. If I get a minimum of 10 responses, I'll throw one together! So- if you're interested, please post asap. I've organized before so have a little experience in doing it.

Because we're a bit late starting this, seems it would be better to make it as simple as possible! So if you're interested, here's what you need to either post here or send to me via private message: Cabin #, Number of people in your cabin along with the age of each person. Really, that's all that's needed. Feel free to include favorite characters, special celebrations or allergies if you wish. Since we are late getting started, I think a limit of 10 cabins is what we should allow, then close it to sign ups. My last FE I organized actually only had 5 cabins per group and it was wonderful! Just having 5 made it much less stressful, but just as much fun. So as long as we can get 5 unrelated cabins signed up, we'll consider it a group! My family has 2 cabins, we will sign up as separate cabins and gift as separate cabins, but we don't mind being in the same group, so technically we only need 4 more!

I suggest closing join ups the end of this month, or whenever we reach a limit of 10 cabins. At that point, I'd send the final list to everyone. I realize it's short notice, but we're starting late!

Rules are short and sweet:
1)You can do a single cabin gift or give individual gifts or a combo. All that matters is you gift every cabin.We like to do a cabin gift and include smaller gifts for the kids. There in no minimum on how much you should spend. Most people seem to spend $10-$15 per cabin, but what you spend is up to you.
2) Tag your gifts with at least your cabin number.
3) Enjoy!

That's it. As long as your gift is thoughtful, how much you spend is irrelevant. Give what you'd like to receive! If you have questions, ask! :)

So now we wait and see if there is any interest in a late FE group!

I'm a first time cruiser. It's our 10th Anniversary and also my son's 8th birthday. Our second son is 3.
I'm interested in FE.
We are on Deck 10.

Because we're a bit late starting this, seems it would be better to make it as simple as possible! So if you're interested, here's what you need to either post here or send to me via private message: Cabin #, Number of people in your cabin along with the age of each person. Really, that's all that's needed. Feel free to include favorite characters, special celebrations or allergies if you wish. Since we are late getting started, I think a limit of 10 cabins is what we should allow, then close it to sign ups. My last FE I organized actually only had 5 cabins per group and it was wonderful! Just having 5 made it much less stressful, but just as much fun. So as long as we can get 5 unrelated cabins signed up, we'll consider it a group! My family has 2 cabins, we will sign up as separate cabins and gift as separate cabins, but we don't mind being in the same group, so technically we only need 4 more!

I suggest closing join ups the end of this month, or whenever we reach a limit of 10 cabins. At that point, I'd send the final list to everyone. I realize it's short notice, but we're starting late!

Rules are short and sweet:
1)You can do a single cabin gift or give individual gifts or a combo. All that matters is you gift every cabin.We like to do a cabin gift and include smaller gifts for the kids. There in no minimum on how much you should spend. Most people seem to spend $10-$15 per cabin, but what you spend is up to you.
2) Tag your gifts with at least your cabin number.
3) Enjoy!

That's it. As long as your gift is thoughtful, how much you spend is irrelevant. Give what you'd like to receive! If you have questions, ask! :)

So now we wait and see if there is any interest in a late FE group!

Cakebaker- I'd like to participate but I'm new and I don't know how to PM. Can you give me instructions?

Doesn't look like anyone has really started an FE group here and not sure there's enough time now, but I'd be happy to do it. If I get a minimum of 10 responses, I'll throw one together! So- if you're interested, please post asap. I've organized before so have a little experience in doing it.
. We are interested in joining an FE group. We are traveling with another party, so 2 cabins!! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, first for our daughter!! How can I private message you our information? Thanks! Cindy Ham

. We are interested in joining an FE group. We are traveling with another party, so 2 cabins!! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise, first for our daughter!! How can I private message you our information? Thanks! Cindy Ham

You need to have 10 posts before you can private message. Post them here or find some threads you're interested in and make 9 more posts. Responding to this will get you 1 more under your belt! Wecome to cruising, you're going to love it!

Cakebaker- I'd like to participate but I'm new and I don't know how to PM. Can you give me instructions?

Welcome! You need to have made 10 posts before you can private message. 9 more to go! Just make some comments on this thread or anywhere on the boards you like.

For those who are new, you need 10 posts before you can private message. Just random posts will do it. Once you're at 10, you can click on the screen name and the "start a conversation" option will be there. Include the information I requested and you're on the list!

I'll introduce myself in case anyone else shows up in here! I know it's early, so hoping to "meet" some DIS friends before the cruise. :)

I'm Jenn, DH is James, DD is Keileigh, and DS is Mason. We've just booked our first ever cruise. We are a Disney loving family and thought it appropriate that our first time on the ocean be with Disney. We're from Calgary, Alberta.

We plan on flying to Orlando early and spending a few days in WDW and possibly Universal. I only went to WDW once, in 1993 so it's been a long time!
Hi Jenn, Our family will be on this cruise. I am Cindy, Jamie is my husband and we have a 3 year old daughter. We also are spending 3 days in Orlanda before boarding the ship

Another question for everyone. Who has early dining, and who has late dining?

We got assigned late dining, and we're sticking with it. We are kind of night owls, and don't think we'll be ready to eat for early dining. Plus, this way we can participate in the Eat & Play (I think that's what it's called) program.
We have Early dining because the kiddos get grouchy early

You need to have 10 posts before you can private message. Post them here or find some threads you're interested in and make 9 more posts. Responding to this will get you 1 more under your belt! Wecome to cruising, you're going to love it!
I posted more than 10(I thought) and did not get the option to start a conversation. Our family the Ham's are in 8106. Cindy(Mom) Jamie(Dad) and daughter Bryleigh(3). We are traveling with the Palmore family in 8600, Jessica(Mom) Brandon(Dad)and their daughters Olivia(10) and Sadie(8). I hope we make it in to the group.

I posted more than 10(I thought) and did not get the option to start a conversation. Our family the Ham's are in 8106. Cindy(Mom) Jamie(Dad) and daughter Bryleigh(3). We are traveling with the Palmore family in 8600, Jessica(Mom) Brandon(Dad)and their daughters Olivia(10) and Sadie(8). I hope we make it in to the group.

That is strange, but no I can't message you either. I can get your information from here though to put on the list. You might want to ask a moderator what the issue is. You should be able to pm at this point.

Cindy and Callie- I have you both on the list. So glad to see some sign ups! I'm traveling with both my daughters and son-in-laws as well as my grandson. We have 2 cabins that I'll list separately.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! I am part of the Disney Vacation Club & am so excited to say this will be my 6th Disney Cruise! 2nd Hallloween Themed Cruise!
You first timers are in for a TREAT!
Introductions:
- Mom = Jes (6th time cruiser)
- Daughter = Jess Marie 4 years old (3rd time cruiser)
- Dad = Phil (1st time cruiser)

I am starting to buy the costumes and such!
Has there been a FE started?
My first time being a part of that and i’ve seen them and there awesome!
We are on Deck 10 Aft!
Early Dining rotation!

I would love in assisting in getting this started if possible!

Xoxoxo Jes M.
Are you still wanting to join the FE? Let me know and I'll get you listed!

It's much too quiet in here! Anyone else doing a park stay before or after the cruise? I'll be at WDW with just my grandson from Wedneday- Sunday before the cruise. Looking forward to grandma/grandson trip! Then the rest of my crew will me up with us Sunday and we'll drive to the port. It's getting close!

It's much too quiet in here! Anyone else doing a park stay before or after the cruise? I'll be at WDW with just my grandson from Wedneday- Sunday before the cruise. Looking forward to grandma/grandson trip! Then the rest of my crew will me up with us Sunday and we'll drive to the port. It's getting close!
Our crew are going to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios before the cruise.

Me FE came today which makes me anxious to start buying and crafting my items!!! How long will this be opened to join the group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!