DISNEY DREAM SEPT 18th 2017 HOTHS CRUISE

Hi All!
This is our first Disney Cruise and we are very excited!! We have actually made this a first family trip for our entire family extended family!!! So it's even more exciting! We would love to join the FE list!

Cabin# 7598
Family Name - Boddie/McGinister/Watkins
First Names - E'nyia (G-8), Danyel (Mom), Belinda (Grandma), Elsie (Great-Grandma)
Cruise Celebration - Cruising with the Family!!!
Food Allergies - Bananas, grapefruit, pineapple
Favorite Disney Character - Elsa, Moana, Minnie, Tinkerbell
Favorite Disney Movie - Frozen, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog

Welcome to the group!

Is there time to make a change to our information before the list goes out? If so, we would like to say that we are all, except the hubbs, huge Star Wars NERDS!!! I keep forgetting that Disney now owns Star Wars, duh! Thanks - The Carliles :)

Is there time to make a change to our information before the list goes out? If so, we would like to say that we are all, except the hubbs, huge Star Wars NERDS!!! I keep forgetting that Disney now owns Star Wars, duh! Thanks - The Carliles :)

I've made the update to the spreadsheet. Thank you for letting me know before I posted the final list. :)

The group is now closed!

DISNEY DREAM 4 NIGHT HALLOWEEN ON THE HIGH SEAS FISH EXTENDER GROUP * SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 SAILING :-)

This Group will close August 18th, 2017 (30 days prior to sailing). This allows people time to order, make, assemble, personalize, their gifts.

Guidelines for our fish extender:

1. Each cabin is to provide AT LEAST one gift to each cabin participating in the fish extender. You can provide a gift to each person in that cabin or one gift for the whole cabin...that is up to you. Of course, you are welcome to give more than one gift...but the minimum is one.

2. All gifts are to be delivered between the cruise leaving port on Monday, September 18th until 4 PM on Thursday, September 21st. This gives people time to still be able to pack their bags before we leave the ship the morning of September 22nd.

3.Please include a tag with your cabin number on the gift. This way everyone knows who the gift is from. (Ex. From Cabin 1234)

Here is a list of IDEAS of what you might want to bring for the FE on the cruise...to add to your packing list if you'd like:

1. The FE gifts that you are making/preparing -- total number of cabins will be announced after our August 18th sign up deadline.

2. An FE pocket/hanger to hang outside your cabin. You can find them on eBay / Etsy by searching "Fish Extenders" or you can make one or search online other places. Some people also get a pocket hanger from Ikea to decorate and make their own.

3. A zip tie to help attach your FE HANGER. Some people have commented theirs have sadly walked away...but if you attach it with a zip tie...then it is not as likely to walk away.

4. Scissors / clippers to cut the zip tie when you're packing...LOL! Don't want to leave it for someone else.

5. On the forum, some people recommend bringing thank you notes so you can write a quick note to the person who gave you a gift.

If anyone have any questions feel free to ask
Thanks!!!!!

**Be aware of the policy below** (no social media, no google docs, no email, no PM, no directions to sites etc...)
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Attached is the final group listing. No additions or changes will be accepted. Thanks to all families that have joined! Can't wait to meet some of you and see all of your creative ideas.

Attachments

• Disney Dream Sept 18 2017 FE Group_081817.pdf
    53.8 KB · Views: 81

So that I have the correct information...in the attached list above I am in group # 2 and I provide FE exchanges for families only in group#2? I don't want to leave anyone out or make a mistake and provide someone with a nut allergy something with nuts or someone who requests 'no sugar' something with candy. I'm a little CDO....if you can't tell ;)

So that I have the correct information...in the attached list above I am in group # 2 and I provide FE exchanges for families only in group#2? I don't want to leave anyone out or make a mistake and provide someone with a nut allergy something with nuts or someone who requests 'no sugar' something with candy. I'm a little CDO....if you can't tell ;)

Hi...you are correct. You will exchange only with those cabins in Group #2.

Hi. We are the Romano family
Mom dad b/g14 twins
I'm trying to teach our teens that giving is more important than receiving the fe presents for little ones. We are not looking to exchange. Only for them to give.
Especially since it closed on the 18th.
We just booked last night.
We would like to participate in giving
Please advise
Thanks. Mom of teenage twins

Mom dad b/g14 twins
I'm trying to teach our teens that giving is more important than receiving the fe presents for little ones. We are not looking to exchange. Only for them to give.
Please advise
If you wanted to, you could open up the last spreadsheet file and pick some staterooms with smaller kids, their ages are on the sheet.

Mom dad b/g14 twins
Please advise

Hi...as KaityB indicated, feel free to pick any of the participants from the last spreadsheet posted. If you wouldn't mind, please post your stateroom as well as we may have some participants that would like to give to your family even though you are not on the official list.

Thanks!

Hi...as KaityB indicated, feel free to pick any of the participants from the last spreadsheet posted. If you wouldn't mind, please post your stateroom as well as we may have some participants that would like to give to your family even though you are not on the official list.

Thanks!

Thank you.
Our stateroom is 12028
We have 14 b/g twins
Thank you for the list
Please let me know if I posted this right?
Jordan boy 14
Julianna girl 14 tree nut allergy
Looking forward to this!

Last edited:
Thank you.
Our stateroom is 12028
We have 14 b/g twins
Thank you for the list
Please let me know if I posted this right?
Jordan boy 14
Julianna girl 14 tree nut allergy
Looking forward to this!

Thank you for posting your information and...welcome to the group!

Do we have a final list? I'm going to start , making the goodies bags!!!

Nevermind I found the list!!!

I can't wait too see the look on my daughters face!! She turns 5 while we are at the cruise.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!