DISNEY DREAM SEPT 18th 2017 HOTHS CRUISE

Our cruise is getting closer! I'm packing up my FE gifts!! Can't wait!!!

Are you guys as excited as I am?

I am super excited! Aside from this FE, I signed up for the ornament exchange on the cruise FB page! I love how all this has kept me busy and anxious for vacation! :woohoo:

Apologies to all in our fish extender group but we had to cancel our cruise. Hope all have a happy halloween cruise and maybe see you soon on another Disney cruise.

My daughter enlisted her friends and they filled 24 goodie bags! Thank you so much for organizing! They had so much fun just knowing little ones would be surprised!!!

That's awesome! I'm sure all of the littles will be so excited.

Thanks for participating.

Is anyone else freaking out about the possibility of our cruise being cancelled or sailing in rough seas due to weather? I'm trying to stay positive, but it's becoming increasingly difficult!

Is anyone else freaking out about the possibility of our cruise being cancelled or sailing in rough seas due to weather? I'm trying to stay positive, but it's becoming increasingly difficult!
Same here! I showed my husband the countdown clock yesterday and told him that the number that once gave me joy, is now making me very anxious. It sucks that I've waited so long and did so much planning for this trip but it's nothing compared to what the people waiting to be hit by Irma is feeling. But, in case anyone was waiting to hear something from DCL, there was a message yesterday that there are no cancellations for future cruises at this time and they will let anyone know on the 12th about upcoming cruises.

Same here! I showed my husband the countdown clock yesterday and told him that the number that once gave me joy, is now making me very anxious. It sucks that I've waited so long and did so much planning for this trip but it's nothing compared to what the people waiting to be hit by Irma is feeling. But, in case anyone was waiting to hear something from DCL, there was a message yesterday that there are no cancellations for future cruises at this time and they will let anyone know on the 12th about upcoming cruises.

We are also freaking out, we live in Orlando and we are hoping for the best, however I know hurricane Jose might be some where near the Bahamas islands during our cruise, so I'm not sure how Disney will handle that.

I'm glad I'm not the only one watching these storms like a hawk! Disney has been very careful this time, cancelling cruises on the Fantasy and Dream for September 8, 9, and 11. I also heard that they evacuated all personnel on CC. They aren't messing with Irma.

Hello all! I know that the deadline was August 18th but I just found out about FE's! This is our first cruise as well. Would it be possible to join now? If not that is okay we will just know for next time. Thank you!! :)

Our cabin #: 7604. The Thomas family. Jason, male. Crystal, female. 1 child: Easton, boy and 1 1/2 years old. He loves Finding Nemo.

Last edited:
This is what is on the DCL website:

Tropical Weather Update
September 12, 2017 – 12:00 p.m.
Future Bahamian and Eastern Caribbean Sailings

At this time, we are assessing our terminal building in Port Canaveral and anticipate the September 15 Disney Dream cruise and the September 16 Disney Fantasy cruise will sail as planned.

We continue to assess Hurricane Irma’s impact on the ports of call we visit in the Caribbean and Bahamas. Updates regarding any necessary itinerary changes will be posted on our website later this afternoon.

Question!!!

I'm a first time cruiser!!

We live in Orlando and we suffered damages due to hurricane Irma, I need advise, we are book for the 9/18 cruise but I wanted to know if Disney, would let us re scheduled our cruise?

Thanks!

Hey Guys, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to go on our cruise next week. My husband had to be deployed to help with Irma and won't be here. I hope you all have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter