DISNEY DREAM SEPT 18th 2017 HOTHS CRUISE

Question!!!

I'm a first time cruiser!!

We live in Orlando and we suffered damages due to hurricane Irma, I need advise, we are book for the 9/18 cruise but I wanted to know if Disney, would let us re scheduled our cruise?

Thanks!
I'm pretty positive that Disney will work with you to reschedule but i would be prepared to pay any difference in price for another week. You would have to call them directly and if you have travel insurance, you could probably cancel and get all to most of your money back, depending on the terms. I'm terribly sorry y'all suffered damage, but glad you're ok.

Hey Guys, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to go on our cruise next week. My husband had to be deployed to help with Irma and won't be here. I hope you all have a wonderful time.
Sorry you won't be joining us :guilty: It seems like people are dropping out left and right due to Irma. Hope all is well with y'all!

We are still a go for the cruise as well. Would love to have an updated list too if possible! Thanks :) Webgirl83 I am so sorry that you will not be able to go but a huge THANK YOU to your husband for his part in helping with Irma and to your family as well.

Hey Guys, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to go on our cruise next week. My husband had to be deployed to help with Irma and won't be here. I hope you all have a wonderful time.

Sorry your family won't be able to join us. Thank you for letting us know.

We have decided to still go in the cruise, it will be a good distraction. Is there an updated FE list? Thank you!!

I will make the appropriate updates...we've had 2 families drop and 2 families ask to join so an updated list would be helpful to all. New list to be posted shortly.

All...the final list is attached. Thanks to everyone for being flexible and welcoming the 2 new families. Sadly, 2 of our other families cancelled and will not be joining us.

Hope to meet some of you next week!:)

Attachments

• Disney Dream Sept 18 2017 FE Group_091317.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 30

Our fish extender is currently stuck in Kansas since we were hit by Irma. My girlfriend who made it all for us wanted to add some surprises to the box for my boys and well...now we aren't sure if it will make it on time for the cruise. Please excuse any improvisation for a fish extender we use. On another note.. so ready to leave the Irma drama behind and head out to see for some fun & sun with all of you awesome people!! Thank goodness i have all the gifts and other fun stuff here safe and ready to go!

HI guys!! Yay we made it! Unfortunately we left our FE in the car!!! (Seriously we are not really rocking this vacation so far) but we are still handing out our gifts from cabin 7604. There is a trick or treat bucket outside our door in our FE's place. Lol. Happy sailing to all! Much love!

I wanted to say "Thank you so much!!" to everyone for our gifts! We had such a fun time! This was our first cruise and obviously our first time doing a fish extender gift exchange and it was far more exciting than we imagined! We loved everything we received and are so thankful for all of your time, thoughts, effort, and money you put into adding even more magic to all of our vacations! So, again, thanks for getting Tangled up in all this Fish Extender fun with us! ;)

I wanted to say THANK YOU for all the gifts, we loved them all. It sure brought a big smile to my daughters face!! We loved picking the gifts up!!! This was our first cruise and we are currently looking into booking our second cruise!!!

Thank you so much you guys rock!!!! Sara, Andrew and Isabella.

I too want to thank everyone for all of the gifts...we had a great time checking our FE every day and being surprised at all of the wonderful things we received. Hope everyone had a wonderful cruise and I look forward to participating in the FE again in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter