disney dvc site dashboard issues

samsp99

Earning My Ears
I am finding that the dashboard page showing existing reservations is commonly broken on my iOS devices. The section with the reservation list doesn’t load, all I get is a spinny donut in it’s place. does anyone else have that problem? do you have any quick fixes?

I get it sometimes and I have found that if I go to a different page..like my vacation points..and then go back, it will load.

But, sometimes, I just close out and start again.

I get it all the time - usually I just go back to My DVC and choose My Dashboard again…if I refresh, I lose my login…

I just refresh the screen and sometimes it takes 2-3 refreshes to get my dashboard to show properly.

I just refresh when that happens, usually once or twice does the trick.
Are you a resale customer or direct? I have had personal experiences that some things just don’t work right for resale owners. When I end up on the phone with a dvc rep they confirm there are known problems for resale and they are looking into it…for many months now.

Are you a resale customer or direct? I have had personal experiences that some things just don’t work right for resale owners. When I end up on the phone with a dvc rep they confirm there are known problems for resale and they are looking into it…for many months now.
Both.

All my memberships are now direct and I have those issues from time to time.

I have both and have iOS and get the spinning clock all the time. When I have something time sensitive, I use my windows laptop.

I have the same problem. Annoying but I either refresh or go on another page on the DCL website and try again. Eventually I’ll be able to access my reservations.

Im a Resale onwer ,Just logged in and no issues, but this is showing up, maybe they started early due to issues

Scheduled Website Maintenance on March 24, 2024​

In order to accommodate updates, Member sign-in will be temporarily unavailable on Sunday, March 24 starting at 11:00 PM Eastern Time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter