Disney ears

old feller

DIS Veteran
What are some great sites to get Disney ears for my wife....she likes girly and sparkle type the most

Definitely etsy...so much to choose from. Another site I've used is Scullsquared.com (although they also have an etsy shop) and milamouse.com.

I actually just got ears from Lizzie at AdventurelandEarsCo on Etsy and they're fantastic! They're 3d printed and interchangeable. They were expensive, but so worth it.

Etsy, for sure! The only place I ever get my ears. I usually buy from 'GoldandArrows' but this year my boyfriend is getting me the Rapunzel ears from 'PrincessAndTheEars' for my birthday for our upcoming Christmas trip! There are plenty of other fabulous shops that sell ears as well, so explore around. Enjoy!

Anyone have any experience with Etsy headbands being more or less comfortable than Disney ones? I get headaches if headbands are plastic and don’t have enough cushion behind the ears. It is so hard to tell from pics what type of cushion there is around the head band portion.

Disney has TONS of sparkly ear headbands now. And I mean a ton - Millennium Pink, Rose Gold, Black Minnie ears with her hat ( all sparkly ) just to name a few. I'd check out the ShopDisney site or call direct.

244085CF-99F2-4E1C-8E59-CAB542291466.jpeg Etsy did my 25th Wedding Anniversary hat for our trip in July. I can’t stand headbands. As you can see, it was blingy and sparkly, and at night the ears light up.

Anyone have any experience with Etsy headbands being more or less comfortable than Disney ones? I get headaches if headbands are plastic and don’t have enough cushion behind the ears. It is so hard to tell from pics what type of cushion there is around the head band portion.

If you're concerned about getting a headache try hair bows. Etsy has tons of those. I also bought some disney felties on etsy for my recent trip and glued them to headbands (you can go to walmart and buy the kind you like).

I have many different ones from many different places.

Ones that I own from
The mermaid harp
Bibbidi Bobbidi Brooke
D3tees
Modern mouse boutique

Ones that I don’t own from but wish I did

Ears full of sugar
Aloha ear design
Be ear quest

Do you have Instagram? All of these have pictures on there of their ears. So many different ones

I’m sure I could think of more. But these are some good ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts