Disney Emoji Blitz

"Accidentally" I finished level 90 (was trying to avoid) and went into challenges for level 91! So maybe the last one so far is 95, as some other people have mentioned in some forum. I'm not even going to deliberately work on them.

I sent the question of levels again to support and their answer: "Thanks for the update! While we haven't had any official information about a new level cap, sometimes the Development Team sneaks them in there to test out! Keep an eye out for any more updates that may contain even more levels for you!"

So, nothing is certain,
you may/may not get past level 90 (some have reporting caping out at 95)
when you cap, you may/may not be able to continue playing (for points for the leatherboard), you may/may not be able to play on "events".

My solution, play the levels very slowly and avoid finishing them. The prize for finishing a level may be worth it (never know what it is until get it), the 2% increase in extra points when in blitz mode is not that great, and the uncertai

Ugh! Just finished the event. What a let down! About mid way through I decided to spend half of the gems I'd saved to try for a new emoji. I already had beast and belle, it thought the odds were in my favor to get one of the new ones. Nope, got a beast power up. Then, I just finished and my diamond box "prize" was another beast power up.

Ugh! Just finished the event. What a let down! About mid way through I decided to spend half of the gems I'd saved to try for a new emoji. I already had beast and belle, it thought the odds were in my favor to get one of the new ones. Nope, got a beast power up. Then, I just finished and my diamond box "prize" was another beast power up.
Same happened to me! :-(. I'm waiting for them to go into the gold boxes. Not vey optimistic about getting them right away, though...

Same happened to me! :-(. I'm waiting for them to go into the gold boxes. Not vey optimistic about getting them right away, though...
Same happened to me except I got THREE Cogsworth!! Seriously, I bought 3 diamond boxes and got 3 of the same character, when there are 5 to choose from. I think there is some level of fixing going on there.

What's wrong with hitting the highest level? Does something happen?

I'm not getting the Pooh Event to load. :headache:

I switched from playing on my tablet to my phone and now the honey pot event has vanished from both devices.

Now I'm playing the new Spring event. Not sure why, as I already have the main prize, White Rabbit. I do have a question though. What does it mean to play a "lucky" emoji? According to the Reddit board, Bambi is "lucky" on the first card. What does that mean?

Now I'm playing the new Spring event. Not sure why, as I already have the main prize, White Rabbit. I do have a question though. What does it mean to play a "lucky" emoji? According to the Reddit board, Bambi is "lucky" on the first card. What does that mean?

Supposedly those "lucky" emoji's make it easier to obtain the highlighted collection item. Bambi would make it easier to collect the clover leaf (or was it the rainbow? I think Kermit was the other lucky one on that board). However, I don't put a lot of stock into those "lucky" items -- most of the time I don't think those items appear any more frequently on my board whether I'm playing with the designated emoji or not.

I do think there is a small improvement of the odds when you play with the designated "lucky" character while collecting items. For the item collection events (like the Spring Event), I tend to try to collect all the regular items as fast as possible (so using something like Holiday Mickey that drops items combined with stars) and then switching over to the "lucky" character to collect the rare items. It does seem like there is a tendency at that point for the "lucky" emoji to drop their item more frequently than any other rare emoji. I think when there is a lot of items to be collected, then it makes very little difference.

I also already had the White Rabbit, but I still played the event to collect the other emojis (like the Easter_themed ones) that were part of the prize chests.

I have found that the rare items tend to drop more frequently when they are all that is left to be found in the collection. This seems to happen no matter which icon you are playing with. I generally play item collecting challenges with Santa hat Mickey. More items (for me) seems to have increased the odds of rare ones showing up more than using the lucky icon.

Love this game. So addicting. I think because, it's fun... but it's also DISNEY! I just want all the emojis! Sadly, only 3 of my friends play, so I may never get Dug.

Love this game. So addicting. I think because, it's fun... but it's also DISNEY! I just want all the emojis! Sadly, only 3 of my friends play, so I may never get Dug.
There is a facebook group for disney emoji addicts. Join it. People will add you as a friend until you get Dug. Then you can unfriend them. Easy Peasy.

Thanks for that info, Lanejudy. I'm almost done with the Spring event. Not sure the lucky emoji's did much for me though.

Working on my 100 Level, at challenge 21. My score totals are really down. One of the challenges is to score 4,200,000 points, and I can't get there. Weird, as I was regularly hitting over 5,000,000 and recently went over 10,000,000. I'm pumping it with Genie, and extra score, extra time, full power, Sunshine.

UPDATE: Just checked the Reddit board and it seems that the blitz bonus isn't working while I'm working on my 100 level. :headache:

Last edited:
Thanks for that info, Lanejudy. I'm almost done with the Spring event. Not sure the lucky emoji's did much for me though.

Working on my 100 Level, at challenge 21. My score totals are really down. One of the challenges is to score 4,200,000 points, and I can't get there. Weird, as I was regularly hitting over 5,000,000 and recently went over 10,000,000. I'm pumping it with Genie, and extra score, extra time, full power, Sunshine.

UPDATE: Just checked the Reddit board and it seems that the blitz bonus isn't working while I'm working on my 100 level. :headache:
yeah - the bonus comes back after you reach level 100. Which is kind of mean. I bought my way out of a score over 6 million challenge and one that required Peter Pan. I spent over a million coins trying to get Pan, failed , and just gave up and spent the gems.

On mission 26 of 50 now. Got a weird one. "Use 170 stars on 's turn" OK. I have no clue what that means. Any ideas?

Yeah, that's what I figured. Traded it out. Just finished and got my Sid. Now what? o_O

Is anyone else having issues with the audio on your game? Mine goes in and out.

Do mission goals not count if you're participating in a special event? I just just started this game last week. I noticed today that simple mission goals like "use lightning" and "collect items" aren't counting. Is it because I have the "Earth Day Team Event" on?

I tested it. If I cancel the special event then I can work on the regular missions. You can't do both at the same time. You can enter the event again at the same place you left off.

Also, on the fourth goal of the Team Up challenge, you get paired with either Wall-E or Eve. I don't think it's random. Certain emoji seem to always pair with Wall-E and others always pair with Eve. I find that Wall-E is a lot easier to power up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!