Disney Emoji Blitz

I took a shot at it with my saved gems. Got an Ariel power up.

So I just looked back and it was mid-November when I noted Donald was the only silver box I had left to open. Finally got him YESTERDAY -- ugh, 6+ months! I was seriously starting to think he didn't actually exist in this game.
:donald:

So I just looked back and it was mid-November when I noted Donald was the only silver box I had left to open. Finally got him YESTERDAY -- ugh, 6+ months! I was seriously starting to think he didn't actually exist in this game.
:donald:

That's how I feel about Minnie! Still waiting...

You're correct. It lets you work on one or the other. It does however let you gather items in either mode.

Current problem for me is that level 100 doesn't not allow blitz bonus. So since I'm working on that level it isn't giving it to me on the event either. That's really slowing down progress on some boxes.

Does anyone know why there are no missions past level 100? It's so frustrating

What are the doubling characters? The ones in the diamond box?
I've been using Woody because he can lasso the bombs.

Is it possible to beat the PIrates Event without a doubling character?
Too early to say. Looks like about 20 per game is really good. I've gotten over 30 once. But I'm also still less than halfway through and I'm not sure how many are going to be required for these upcoming boxes. I got a diamond box and have been doubling even though the special move and frequency of special items is pretty low with a new character.

I'm going to guess no. It's super-slow. Totally frustrating. Anyone else having better luck?

I think so. I bought Barbossa, and he's pretty good, but I've been able to get really really long games with Nemo - the rainbow stars matched with a bomb remove all the bomb on the screen at that time. So I've been playing with Nemo instead and I'm up to box 10 so far (out of 20).

I think so. I bought Barbossa, and he's pretty good, but I've been able to get really really long games with Nemo - the rainbow stars matched with a bomb remove all the bomb on the screen at that time. So I've been playing with Nemo instead and I'm up to box 10 so far (out of 20).
How many bombs per game are you averaging? I was wondering if one of my more leveled up emojis would just clear more of the board more often. But even when I only get 10-12 with Davy Jones, I figure 20-24 is better than I'd do most games some other way.

How many bombs per game are you averaging? I was wondering if one of my more leveled up emojis would just clear more of the board more often. But even when I only get 10-12 with Davy Jones, I figure 20-24 is better than I'd do most games some other way.
I haven't bought any characters, so nothing for this game. And no Nemo...but Olaf and his subshines are getting me about 20-35 per game. Still taking forever and I don't really like the bombs.

I've been using Mickey and usually ranging 18-28 bombs per game. It is slow going.

I've been using a level 3 Elsa and averaging between 20 and 30 per game (occasionally as high as 45). It's still been slow, but I'm hopeful that with the weekend coming up it'll be possible to make some substantial progress.

It ranges - I'd say an average of 30. But as low as 15 (well maybe a really crappy one where I got like 4) and as high as 70.

as high as 70

70! :eek:

I think the highest I've managed is 32 or 33. Oh, now I realize you are using Barbossa, so I guess mine isn't far off your 70 if it was doubled. I don't have any hope of getting enough jewels to purchase anyone in a silver box, though. I don't expect to be able to complete this challenge but I'll see how far I can get over the weekend.

70! :eek:

I think the highest I've managed is 32 or 33. Oh, now I realize you are using Barbossa, so I guess mine isn't far off your 70 if it was doubled. I don't have any hope of getting enough jewels to purchase anyone in a silver box, though. I don't expect to be able to complete this challenge but I'll see how far I can get over the weekend.

Actually Nemo, cus the stars help me even more than the doubling :) But I'm having fun with this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!