Disney Emoji Blitz

I think you have to unfriend them from within Facebook. Otherwise, if they've the computer generated friends, I don't think you can do anything about them.

What is everyone thinking about the new Cars 3 event? I am liking this one much more so far than previous ones. The challenges seem more attainable and there really are not doubling characters, which makes it more fair!

So far so good. I had enough gems to get one new character but it seems that most of the missions don't require use of a Cars character to get a big advantage.

I just beat the challenge. I won Cruz at the end.

I did purchase a Diamond box and got Jackson Storm on Friday evening!

When I finished the challenge, I got a Jackson Storm from the Diamond Box.

Hopefully, like other challenge events, the Cars characters should be available from the Gold Box once the event ends.

I just completed level 24 and the game froze. I didn't get my gold box emoji.
That happened to me earlier today. I just kept going back and restarting the app and eventually it picked back up and gave me the box to open.

That happened to me earlier today. I just kept going back and restarting the app and eventually it picked back up and gave me the box to open.

This is happening to me also. I checked with tech support and they are aware of the problem and working on it. I keep restarting the app too but no luck on getting past lvl 24! I've lost a whole day not being able to play. It would be nice if they extended the event timeframe but I'm sure that won't happen.

I finally got the box to open. Thankfully I got an emoji I didn't already have.

Last edited:
I've only been playing for a week, but today every time I play I lose 1000 coins! I had 18k, now down to 5. Any idea what's going on? I can't find any info

I've only been playing for a week, but today every time I play I lose 1000 coins! I had 18k, now down to 5. Any idea what's going on? I can't find any info
Do you have one of the power-ups highlighted when the round starts?

I play this game on two different devices, an iPad Air and an iPhone 7. Somehow the devices gave gotten out of synch. I no longer get the option of playing from the device or the server when I switch. I have tried logging off and back on both devices (I log on via Facebook), and restarting both devices. Any other suggestions? I have contacted tech support, but have not had a response yet.

I've had the same thing happen. It looks like whatever triggers a save to the cloud and then a check on the second device is no longer happening as often. I ended up playing on one device, then letting it sit for about an hour. Then when I started the game on my second device and logged out and in of FB, it finally asked if I wanted to play using the Local or Server data. Sometimes I have to play one game on the second device and then after that it asks me I want to use the Local or Server data. I noticed this started after the most recent update.

It has been several days and I still cant get the games to synch. Tech support told me that the event won;t synch but progress will. (It hasn't.) They also said that switching between devices could cause lost progress. I thought the point of logging in with Facebook was to save progress to the server so we could switch devices. So frustrating.

I think I may have figured it out. I am logged in to my Facebook app on my iPad. Today I noticed that someone else had logged in to Facebook through the Safari app. I logged that user out of FB, logged out of my game, logged back in to my game, and the option of choosing device or server had returned.

The next event is now up and running! Three new emojis have been added (Steamboat Willie Mickey, Retro Minnie, and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit); they're currently in the Diamond box, but will move to the Gold Box after the event ends. Good luck everyone!

Just a note about syncing games between an iOs and an Android device...it'll sync the emojis, coins, gems, and levels, but it will not sync event progress. Guest Support indicated that syncing between devices is now meant for syncing between devices on the same platform (iOs-iOs or Android-Android) and not for cross platform syncing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!