Disney Emoji Blitz

I have played about 10 games today and only saw one key, and of course it flew away before I could get it.

Hmmm ... I've had a key every game so far. I hoard my suns and clouds until it appears and the blast it to the bottom. That usually works.

I've played a few more games and a key appears every other game, but only half the time am I able to get it. Seems like they use to be more frequent when the mini game first debuted.

Currently in the key challenge- but the page to redeem keys for boxes/awards has frozen with an orange arrow moving back and forth. Nothing I touch is active, and I have to force quit the page. I have rebooted my phone but that didn’t help. Any ideas?

Upcoming...
Nov 23-27 Coco
Nov 29 Diamond Box Tink, Dumbo , Jiminy
Nov 30 Lucky Box Haunted Mansion Trio
Dec 1-3 Princess Event
Dec 6 Diamond Box Mike, Alien, Lightning Mcqueen, Mushu
Dec 8-18 2 part Frozen Event 2 Diamond Boxes and Collection Group
Dec 8-12 Frozen Diamond Box Olaf, Sven, Kristoff
Dec 12-16 Frozen Diamond Box Anna, Else, Kristoff
Dec 19-26 Xmas Event Holiday Mickey and Minnie Diamond Boxes
Dec 29-31 New Year's Event Sorcerer Mickey Diamond Box
Jan 2 Diamond Box Joy, Sadness, Nemo, Dory
Jan 4-11 Wonderland Event and Group Collection
Jan 17-22 Big Hero 6 Event
Jan 23 Diamond Box Rafiki, Baloo, Pascal

Slowly accumulated keys and redeemed them last night. Mine also froze where the keys/boxes didn't fully load, even with refreshing. Assumed it was a glitch on their part. It was fixed when I later cashed out. At least it kept accumulating them for me rather than my keys disappearing.

I really enjoy Coco event. Varied goals for different prize boxes and I'm forced to use different emojis to help me achieve the goals.
The usual token-collecting events are too monotonous for me, I could not finish any of them lately as I usually lost interest soon and usually I don't have the emojis that help with the events.

One of things things I’m really liking about this new mini-game is being able to use the powers of characters that I don’t have. It’s been pretty fun!
I liked it too! I’m still trying to finish. I’m only about half through.

I like that it's not the same thing over and over again (although the 3000 horizontal swaps are getting boring!).

I just finished yesterday. I really enjoyed the variety and the chance to use different emojis. I did find it odd that I only played with Dante and Hector, but never played with Miguel. My diamond box at the end of the event was Dante.

My game started freezing on me. I was working on the level of the first silver box and the game froze. It stopped accumulating suns. Instead of ticking down the 232 (??) needed it stopped at 231 and wouldn't budge. Tried it three times, each time obtaining and using suns, and nothing moved. My free spins wouldn't work either. Sadly it didn't have the nice glitch where I could click on the free spin and gold box for additional free spins.

My game started freezing on me. I was working on the level of the first silver box and the game froze. It stopped accumulating suns. Instead of ticking down the 232 (??) needed it stopped at 231 and wouldn't budge. Tried it three times, each time obtaining and using suns, and nothing moved. My free spins wouldn't work either. Sadly it didn't have the nice glitch where I could click on the free spin and gold box for additional free spins.
Sorry about your glitch. I hated that level the most.

Do you have a tablet you could install it on and play through that level? Or you could try it on your computer. I had an event a while back that would not load on my phone. I installed the app on my tablet and played through the tutorial. Then I chose "Server" when prompted and got the event on my tablet. I then restarted my phone, chose "server" again, and the problem was fixed.

I wouldn't uninstall. The two device method just uses the fact that the game has to sync up between the two devices. At some point, that can interrupt the glitch cycle.

I just finished. My diamond box was Miguel, my least favorite of the characters. I don't want to strum that dumb guitar. I got Randall in my Silver box and Darkwing Duck in my Gold box.

I got Miguel,too. I agree with disliking the guitar. The others will show up in regular gold boxes after the event is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!