Disney Emoji Blitz

I had to download it from the Apple App Store since it did not download automatically.

ETA: Aladdin scores double against Jafar. I assume Jasmine does too but I don't have her.

Last edited:
Thanks for your earlier input...I ended up deleting the app (after double checking I was signed in to Facebook with it so it would save) I downloaded it again and it was there! I don’t have Jafar so I’m excited!

Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie all double the lamp count and you can't play the event with Jafar. I assume that Abu would also double the lamp count, but I don't have him yet. There are three purple prize boxes for this event.

No clue why it didn't load for others. I'm in the central time zone and had it by 6 or 7am. I know that occasionally I don't get games that others have posted until later in the day. Might be random???

My app updated and I got it a bit later in the day! I don’t have any Aladdin characters so his may take a while!

I know we're all busy with the Jafar Villain event, but some of the upcoming events look pretty good! The email that went out last night lists the next four events, plus some hints and the new emojis (based on the images used for the event).

Mar 12-19: Disney Afternoon Item Event (Rescue Ranger Chip and Rescue Ranger Dale)
Mar 23-25: Good Fight Event (Vanellope?)
Mar 29-Apr 4: Inside Out Survival Event (Fear and Disgust, Anger in the bigger picture)
Apr 6-8: The Little Mermaid Challenge (Flounder)
upload_2018-3-2_9-2-13.png

After finishing the Jafar Event, another "event" loaded immediately afterwards. It's called "Rainbow Falls" and it looks like one of the stacked challenges type games. You have to complete each challenge (without failing) to advance up the rainbow. If you fail, you fall back down. It looks like the first round has three levels and the prize is a silver chest. It looks like the Aladdin characters still double the lamp count (there is a "x2" by the Genie when I selected him).
Mission 1: Collect 1 Lamp
Mission 2: Collect 5 Lamps
Mission 3: Collect 9 Lamps

I'm on Level 21. I started to use my "more items" boosts otherwise I get only 1-2 stingy lamps per game.

After finishing the Jafar Event, another "event" loaded immediately afterwards. It's called "Rainbow Falls" and it looks like one of the stacked challenges type games. You have to complete each challenge (without failing) to advance up the rainbow. If you fail, you fall back down. It looks like the first round has three levels and the prize is a silver chest. It looks like the Aladdin characters still double the lamp count (there is a "x2" by the Genie when I selected him).

Thanks for mentioning this-I’ve been sauntering my way through but now I’ll focus on it so I can play the next one!

There are multiple screens for the Rainbow Falls challenge. The first 2 were open when I completed the Jafar event, then had to wait for the 3rd to open yesterday, the 4th opened today, and 1 more says it will open tomorrow.

Interesting -- mine were collect 1, 2 and 6 on that first screen. It must adapt for different players.

Yay! I finished the game and am giving Rainbow Falls a go. I don’t remember any other game like this before. It’s a nice bonus! It’s fun but the larger numbers are challenging! I’m having to use some boosts to help me with those higher numbered ones. Anyone know for sure if the final box is another Jafar?

Edit: I miss not having the extra lamps carry over to the next level!

Last edited:
Yay! I finished the game and am giving Rainbow Falls a go. I don’t remember any other game like this before. It’s a nice bonus! It’s fun but the larger numbers are challenging! I’m having to use some boosts to help me with those higher numbered ones. Anyone know for sure if the final box is another Jafar?

Final box is another Jafar. After finishing the event and the rainbow falls, you should end up with a 2 1/3 level Jafar.

It is Jafar. My final series was collect 2, collect 13, collect 21, collect 30, collect 18

Def had to use a ‘more items’ bonus along with x2 genie for those.

Fun event. Nice to have something new.

It is Jafar. My final series was collect 2, collect 13, collect 21, collect 30, collect 18

Def had to use a ‘more items’ bonus along with x2 genie for those.

Fun event. Nice to have something new.

30?! That's nuts. The most I needed in that round was 17. Mine was, I think, 1, 7, 13, 17, 10.

I’ve been pretty lucky with diamond boxes lately getting the ones I need and not duplicates. But with this one I’m nervous. 60% of the characters I already have. Anyone know whether chip and dale will be available in gold later?

I've read that both Chip and Dale will be in the Gold Box after the event ends.

The last event prize is a Diamond Box, so hopefully you'll be able to get at least one of them at that point.

So far, the lucky emojis have been...
Card 1: Chip (2 Range Planes) and Dale (2 Plungers)
Card 2: Uncle Scrooge (4 Vaults & 4 No 1 Dime)
Card 3: Dale (6 Maltese Mouse & 6 Coo-Coo Cola) and Chip (6 Robot Dog)
Card 4: Darkwing Duck (7 Negaduck's Disguise & 7 Darkwing Duck's Disguise) & Launchpad (7 Ratcatcher & 7 Thunderquack)
Card 5: Chip (12 Fedora & 12 Rescue Ranger Logo) and Dale (11 Wrench)

Last edited:
I've read that both Chip and Dale will be in the Gold Box after the event ends.

The last event prize is a Diamond Box, so hopefully you'll be able to get at least one of them at that point.

So far, the lucky emojis have been...
Card 1: Chip (2 Range Planes) and Dale (2 Plungers)
Card 2: Uncle Scrooge (4 Vaults & 4 First Coin Display)
Card 3: Dale (6 Maltese Mouse & 6 Coo-Coo Cola) and Chip (6 Robot Dog)
Not only don't I have Chip or Dale, I don't even see them on my list! Are they purple emojis? I guess I'm using Holiday Mickey again.

Chip and Dale are the new emojis for the current event. They're both available in the Diamond Box right now (along with Scrooge, Launchpad, and Darkwing Duck). All five should be available in the Gold Box after the event (Scrooge, Launchpad, and Darkwing are currently in Gold Box - they were introduced during a previous event).

I have Chip...his level 1 power seems to drops one item and one power-up on the board (usually), although sometimes it's only been one thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter