Disney Emoji Blitz

Woo, just started the Food Fight event! I was worried you were going to have to play with actual Facebook friends because then I'd be completely out of luck but it turns out the game matches you up with a bot to play against if you don't have any FB friends playing. Definitely use one of the emojis that doubles your stars, it goes much faster. This post on r/disneyemojiblitz gives lots of information about the event: https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/85wmys/food_fight_event_info/

Food Fight Challenge is live! See you on the playing field -- I will be the one losing each round!

Woo, just started the Food Fight event! I was worried you were going to have to play with actual Facebook friends because then I'd be completely out of luck but it turns out the game matches you up with a bot to play against if you don't have any FB friends playing. Definitely use one of the emojis that doubles your stars, it goes much faster. This post on r/disneyemojiblitz gives lots of information about the event: https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/85wmys/food_fight_event_info/
Thank you! I have at least one "lucky" emoji at each level. Whew!

I thought the Food Fight event was easier than I had anticipated. Having an emoji that doubles the stars really made a huge difference and I thought it was nice that we got stars even when we lost the game. I was also very glad that Vanellope was the guaranteed reward if one finished the event.

The Inside Out Survival event has started! You collect thought bubbles by hitting them with power-ups. However they disappear over time, so if you miss one, you lose one hit point. When you've lost all of your hit points, the game ends. The Diamond Box contains four of the Inside Out emojis (Joy (no Sadness in the box), and the new ones; Fear, Anger, and Disgust). I've been using Joy (she, like the other Inside Out characters double your score) and she's been pretty good (her power creates suns and turns nearby emojis into Joy emojis). The last prize (30 levels) is a Diamond Box. There is a silver box at level 15 and a gold box at level 22.

It does appear that Fear, Anger, and Disgust will be available in the Gold Box after the event ends.

Last edited:
I wish I had Joy. I have Sadness and Anger for the double points, but Joy's power is more useful (I liked playing her in the last team event).

Given how many thought bubbles are needed for some of the higher levels, I can't really image doing this event without at least one of the Inside Out emojis!

Given how many thought bubbles are needed for some of the higher levels, I can't really image doing this event without at least one of the Inside Out emojis!
I ponied up 200 gems for a Diamond box and got Disgust. Broccoli? Really?

I’m on level 26 and it wants 595. It’s getting really old! The first handful of levels moved so quickly....

For me it’s 695 level 29 and 910 level 30.
At least it was a good diamond box with 75% new characters.

I got Joy in my April Fools Broccoli Box so things are going faster. Do you guys think I should level her up? I have an extra free level up left over from a previous challenge. Or, are there better emojis to level up?

I got Joy in my April Fools Broccoli Box so things are going faster. Do you guys think I should level her up? I have an extra free level up left over from a previous challenge. Or, are there better emojis to level up?
If your progress is really slow and you want to finish for sure, leveling up might be good. I used a level 2 Joy and got 25-50 every game x 2. Some games I knocked out 120 or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!