Disney Emoji Blitz

Is anybody else having the hourly spins be multiple every time? I watch a commercial then spin and that happens 3 times in a row...every single time. I did get the new update so maybe it’s a new addition?

Edit: this is in addition to the free spin every 4 hours.

Is anybody else having the hourly spins be multiple every time? I watch a commercial then spin and that happens 3 times in a row...every single time. I did get the new update so maybe it’s a new addition?

Edit: this is in addition to the free spin every 4 hours.
I haven't been lucky enough to have that issue.

But Snow White began for me at midnight. I really want The Evil Queen. I stopped once I got Hades last villian event and never leveled him up. I won't make that mistake again. I hope to go all the way this time around. Good luck everyone! !!

I started the new Evil Queen event- at level 8 now. So far, it hasn't been too bad, but I can tell it will be slow going in later levels. I'm using my holiday Mickey to maximize items, but the only emojis that will double the count are ones newly available in the diamond box. I really don't want to spend $$ on gems to buy a box, but I might have to in order to finish.

So far, I'm averaging only about 4 items per game. The Queen's power of putting emojis to sleep is bugging me.

I'm on level 14 already, playing with Holiday Mickey because I don't have any of the lucky doubler emojis and refuse to spend money on this game. I've been getting 5-12 items per game. I'm sure it's going to slow later in the game.

Working on level 20 now with holiday Mickey. I love that the numbers of daggers I need to collect so far are pretty reasonable.

Does the lightning bolt take an emoji to the next level regardless of steps remaining?

Like level 4 but need 8 more to go. Jump to 5? Or only need 7 more to go?

Does the lightning bolt take an emoji to the next level regardless of steps remaining?

Like level 4 but need 8 more to go. Jump to 5? Or only need 7 more to go?
It only gives you one more emoji. If you needed 8, after the lightning bolt, you'll still need 7.

I haven't been lucky enough to have that issue.

But Snow White began for me at midnight. I really want The Evil Queen. I stopped once I got Hades last villian event and never leveled him up. I won't make that mistake again. I hope to go all the way this time around. Good luck everyone! !!

Magic mirror’s power looks pretty cool, so I took my chances with a diamond box but only got Dopey. Oh well. Like you I also quit once I got Hades and I’d like to finish this event. At least Dopey is 2x but I’m only getting 1–2 heart boxes per round, 3-4 if I’m really lucky.

The drop rate seems to fluctuate wildly. It took me three games to get the 5 items needed for the first chest, then in my fourth game I got 10 (with the help of a well placed rainbow star).

It looks like the Magic Mirror is another Diamond Box Exclusive (like the Star Wars characters and Jack-Jack)...and it has the lowest likelihood of the three. At least this time around, all three of the emojis in the Diamond Box are new...

The drop rate seems to fluctuate wildly. It took me three games to get the 5 items needed for the first chest, then in my fourth game I got 10 (with the help of a well placed rainbow star).
Agree with fluctuating drop rates. I had saved up a ton of gems so ended up buying a diamond box - wanted mirror, got snow white. The x2 with her is nice, but final results using her is almost the same as when I use genie, since I can usually get a lot of rainbow stars with him and smashing an item with a star is probably more effective.

I got a diamond box (hoping to get the Magic Mirror) and I received Snow White. I like her so far, especially since I don't have Holiday Mickey. I'm on 10 right now. Real life got in the way of my game playing today for awhile. Anyone get the Queen yet?

I got a diamond box (hoping to get the Magic Mirror) and I received Snow White. I like her so far, especially since I don't have Holiday Mickey. I'm on 10 right now. Real life got in the way of my game playing today for awhile. Anyone get the Queen yet?

Got her about 30 min ago. Working on purple box #2 right now, need about 20 more daggers .

I got a diamond box and got dopey. He’s one of my favorite characters so I splurged. Almost done with first queen box. All these new gold box emojis and all I’ve been getting is repeats lately when I buy gold boxes.

I just finished the first Queen box. Snow White’s power seems pretty good so you lucked out. Dopey’s is pretty dopey lol, despite looking cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter