Disney Emoji Blitz

Finished the latest round of rainbow falls 12 minutes after 12 and the highest I needed was 12 on round 4. One more tomorrow. 6500 coin in the gold chest for me. Not bad

Hey! This is not really related to Emoji blitz...but I see your signature says you'll be staying at the Polynesian at the same time I will be. :) I actually have the same birthday as Mickey, so Im treating myself. We will also be attending MVMCP on the 16th. Please feel free to say hello!

Awesome! Yes!

I received another Buzz at the end of the game. Disappointed. Was really hoping for Jessie or Bullseye. Played the entire game with Green Alien for 2x points. He's probably my highest leveled character period.

Ughg. Currently waiting for the very last segment of Rainbow Falls. I had to spend a bunch of gems to get passed one particular game. :(

I usually make sure I'm using emojis that are 2x items and I make sure to utilize any and all bonus boosts I have been hoarding. Extra Time and Full Power come in really handy. I average between 6-8 stars each time.

Well that really turned out to be a waste. I needed 18 in one round. Finally beat it just to get another duplicate alien. Got nothing but duplicates this event.

I decided to give rainbow falls one more chance. I just finished it and got Bullseye to complete the set.

I just made a list of the emojis I do not have yet. Some were only available in the diamond box and were not put in the gold box. There are a couple that I don’t remember being offered at all.

Ugh. Finished and my diamond box leveled up Alien. His odds were only 15%, so I decided to spend my carefully hoarded gems and try buying a diamond box. Would you believe, I got another Alien? So disappointing.
Finished Rainbow Falls! And got... another... Alien.

Got another Buzz from rainbow falls. .... jeepers. All those beautiful gems for something I already have. Bummer. lol

The new food fight with Swedish Chef went live. Despite not having any of the dinner emojis, I should finish in plenty of time.

I'm about halfway through dinner- this event is going fast! I won almost every fight breakfast through lunch. Dinner is going slower, but I hope to finish by the end of the night tonight.

You guys are fast. I just started lunch and it's been slow go. I'm using the 2x emojis but losing every game.

I'm still on breakfast ... but I have not had a lot of time to play today.

ETA: Does anyone know if the Swedish Chef is any good? I have about 500 gems saved up and could level him up if I wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter