Disney Emoji Blitz

After level 100 it goes up to 30 missions per level, so in general it’s slower. After I hit 100 I haven’t been focusing too much on leveling up cause it takes so long.
Thanks for the clarification! I had forgotten how many missions were required after level 100- it has been a while! I'm on level 279 right now. I'll get a gold box emoji when I complete this level, and I'm hoping it is one of the ones I don't have yet.

I got Ralph in the end. I’m glad because I already had vanellope and I didn’t like Yesss

I got another Vanellope at the end, so now she's halfway to level 4. I would've preferred a new emoji, but since they weren't diamond box exclusives I'm ok with it, since I can get them from gold boxes eventually.

Darts Vader event starting at midnight, I can’t wait!!! Nothing against Rey and Finn but I’m much more excited for the classic characters.

I’m disappointed that Finn and Rey don’t make the light sabers double like Luke and Leia do. Makes it a much longer event for me.
Yeah I was surprised by that. The drop rate in general is so low though, I think holiday Mickey is the way to go.

It’s going to be slow going. I’ve been using Jiminy to get a star to match light sabers.

I too was disappointed that Rey and Fin don't have double items so I caved and bought a gem box, got Leia. The game is slow. Don't understand how to break Darth Vaders hold. I thought that it said to use a sun or lightning on the frozen emojis, but that doesn't seem to work.

I too was disappointed that Rey and Fin don't have double items so I caved and bought a gem box, got Leia. The game is slow. Don't understand how to break Darth Vaders hold. I thought that it said to use a sun or lightning on the frozen emojis, but that doesn't seem to work.

I thought that too but you actually need to hit the Darth Vader at the top of the screen. It's super annoying

You have to hit him with a sun or lighting TWICE.

I sprung for a diamond box and got Leia to speed things up. It seems like most games I get 1 or 2, and then on rare occasions the items just keep coming and I get like 12 (with the help of a well placed star or two). There is no in between.

I'm averaging about 4-5 per game, with a few as low as 2. Joy has been doing really well for me, since I can place a sun and clear a direct path for the lightsaber, or attack Vader. I might switch to trying Jiminy Cricket. I'd buy a diamond box, but I don't have enough gems at the moment.

I'm averaging about 4-5 per game, with a few as low as 2. Joy has been doing really well for me, since I can place a sun and clear a direct path for the lightsaber, or attack Vader. I might switch to trying Jiminy Cricket. I'd buy a diamond box, but I don't have enough gems at the moment.
Holiday Mickey was doing really well for me for awhile esp since I have tons of full power power ups saved. But now he’s down to getting just a couple a game so maybe I’ll give joy a try.

Just reached level 25 and got Vader in the villain box. Averaging 2 light sabers with Lria before doubling. Holiday Mickey was doing well for a short period of time before slowing down. Might try Joy as a PP mentioned. Or Cinderella as I have a sun challenge. Might as well make progress somewhere.

I used the diamond box and got Luke. The drop rate is awful. I think I will try to switch up the emojis too.

Just reached level 25 and got Vader in the villain box. Averaging 2 light sabers with Lria before doubling. Holiday Mickey was doing well for a short period of time before slowing down. Might try Joy as a PP mentioned. Or Cinderella as I have a sun challenge. Might as well make progress somewhere.
you mean 15 right?? If you managed to hit 25 already you’re a miracle worker with this low drop rate!!!

EDIT: and now at level 16 Darth is starting to block of 4 squares at once making it really difficult to do much unless you hit him a couple times.

Last edited:
I used gems to buy a diamond box at the start of the event and got Leia- used her for the entire time. Also used gems to buy the "10x more items" sale several times. Finished event yesterday afternoon.

Drop rate was pretty low- I think the most lightsabers I ever managed to get was 13, and that was after pairing a double score lightsaber with a rainbow star early on. I averaged more like 4-5 per game.

The trick to getting rid of Darth was stockpiling powerups and hitting him several times as soon as he showed up. He was really annoying, though, and he held up the emojis way too long, IMO. Made the event unnecessarily tough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter