Disney Emoji Blitz

I've done fairly well with Holiday Mickey, since I don't have either of the doublers and not enough gems. I've been getting 8-10 light sabers each game, and a couple of games as high as 13-15 when I used a rainbow star. I gave up trying to knock Darth Vader off, it didn't seem to make him disappear any faster. If I have power-ups to play I'll use them, but otherwise I just play in a different area of the board for a bit.

Is there a Rainbow Falls after this event is completed?

you mean 15 right?? If you managed to hit 25 already you’re a miracle worker with this low drop rate!!!

EDIT: and now at level 16 Darth is starting to block of 4 squares at once making it really difficult to do much unless you hit him a couple times.

Yes, I meant 15. I'm currently on 25. My drop rate with a 2X emoji still continues to be 1-2. Holiday Mickey is anywhere from 4-15 depending on whether or not I match a light saber and star.

Just finished the challenge. Got another Vader, my third this game. One if the last rounds Holidsy Mickey got me 13ight sabers, otherwise most characters were duds including Leia.

Ugh. This event is terrible. Holiday Mickey isn't doing me much good, and Leia is no better. Joy has been my big saber getter, but I am still on chest 25, going at 2-4 per game. If rainbow falls is anything like other events, there is no point in actually trying it.

And, it's buggy as heck. At least once every 4 or 5 games, Vader will go away and there will be holes on the board. Empty spaces, with no emojis, and no emojis will drop past them. I can blitz, and they remain, I can hit them with a sun or cloud, and they remain. Once they show up, I may as well stop playing and let the clock run out, because the board is effectively dead.

Ugh. This event is terrible. Holiday Mickey isn't doing me much good, and Leia is no better. Joy has been my big saber getter, but I am still on chest 25, going at 2-4 per game. If rainbow falls is anything like other events, there is no point in actually trying it.

And, it's buggy as heck. At least once every 4 or 5 games, Vader will go away and there will be holes on the board. Empty spaces, with no emojis, and no emojis will drop past them. I can blitz, and they remain, I can hit them with a sun or cloud, and they remain. Once they show up, I may as well stop playing and let the clock run out, because the board is effectively dead.
Mine has been buggy, but not like that. That sounds irritating. I have had it where the emojis are released but Vadar still doesn’t disappear until I hit him again with a sun or a cloud. That one actually works in my favor. If I can avoid hitting for awhile that’ll be that much longer till he comes back.

I have level 2 Leia and am averaging only 1 lightsaber per game so slogging through has been painful. I’m lucky if I can get 2-3 to drop, and the most I’ve gotten was 10 (before doubling)but that only happened once. I tried switching over to Chip(munk) but he’s only level 1 so not much better. Rainbow falls better be easy for me lol.

Whelp....level one of rainbow falls, collect ONE lightsaber, and guess what, one is exactly how many I collected..... The level 2 mission to collect 3 is looking grim.....

I'm still on Level 20. I'm not sure if I'll finish the challenge because of the low drop rate.

Got Luke in Rainbow Falls, so now I have all three emojis from the event! After failing a level when I only needed 3 lightsabers (and I have Leia to double), I ended up using More Items on any level that called for more than 2 lightsabers.

blergh, i bought a diamond box and got luke and then completed rainbow falls and got luke again :(
Opposite for me, have 2 leias when I was hoping rainbow falls would net me luke. Oh well.

blergh, i bought a diamond box and got luke and then completed rainbow falls and got luke again :(
Same here, what a waste of saved up resources. I used a bunch of powerups I had saved since I was running out of time. All for another Luke.

I didn’t even finish the event. Oh well.

I’m saving my gems to max out Holiday Mickey.

I just saw the December food fight event starting I think the 19th has jack jack as the completion prize! I’m super excited to have a good shot at him. I was looking ahead to see what events I would be missing while on vacation. One event where you need the character to complete missions, I usually don’t play those anyway.

The other is a Snow White event. I’ve got all the characters so it won’t kill me if I don’t do it. Maybe I’ll find some time waiting in line to play that one. That seems timed with the opening of the new Artist Point character meal!

I have some trouble completing a challenge as I do not know what emoji to use in the challenge? I have been asked to use up 26 clouds using an emoji which is illustrated with a purple cube with a skull etched on it. What emoji should I use?

I have some trouble completing a challenge as I do not know what emoji to use in the challenge? I have been asked to use up 26 clouds using an emoji which is illustrated with a purple cube with a skull etched on it. What emoji should I use?
That would require one of the purple box villains like darth Vader Captain Hook queen of hearts etc.

And so begets the next question, how to I get a "purple box villain"? I do not see that as an option when I go to the Shop.
You have to earn them in challenges like the darth vadar challenge that just passed. If you don’t have any villains you’ll have to pay 20 gems to skip the task or wait for the next villain event which may be awhile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!