Disney Emoji Blitz

Turns out that there’s multiple levels to this game. Completed the first two with Steamboat willie for 2x points. Level 3 required Rainbow Mickey. Lucked out and got him as level 2 completion award. Didn’t have him, score! Looks like there might be another level after 3, but not sure.

Turns out that there’s multiple levels to this game. Completed the first two with Steamboat willie for 2x points. Level 3 required Rainbow Mickey. Lucked out and got him as level 2 completion award. Didn’t have him, score! Looks like there might be another level after 3, but not sure.
Just finished the third level - next is RF, starting at a high number for me so I will probably skip it and focus on regular missions. I got Sorcerer Mickeys for both of the diamond boxes.

Just finished the third level - next is RF, starting at a high number for me so I will probably skip it and focus on regular missions. I got Sorcerer Mickeys for both of the diamond boxes.

RF started at a ridiculously high number. The first level was 14, then 19. I only did the first round then stopped once I saw I needed 19. I was just barely getting 14 with 2x the points.

I actually liked Rainbow Falls when it used to be challenging but doable. Now its pretty much impossible to complete even when using all of the power ups.

Rainbow Falls strikes again. I completed the Frozen event with my level 4 Elsa and it wants me to collect 118 blocks of ice at the start of RF. I tried it like 5 times without using any power ups and i could only get around 80-90. I give up.

Just finished the challenge. Got another Kristoff. Passing on RF even though mine is starting lower, at 65...

My strategy has been to use non doublers and no power ups during the regular event. That typically makes rainbow falls very doable. It takes a little longer to complete the event but still easy enough while completing the new mission sets that dropped. My first RF level was 35.

My strategy has been to use non doublers and no power ups during the regular event. That typically makes rainbow falls very doable. It takes a little longer to complete the event but still easy enough while completing the new mission sets that dropped. My first RF level was 35.

That's what I did, too. Played with Genie for the main event, then used Elsa for RF and it was pretty manageable. I think the highest I needed was in the 80s.

That worked OK until they started requiring that you to use a doubler.

Anybody playing the Sword in the Stone event? It's dropping piteously few wands for me. Normally the first game of any event they give you a ton so you beat that first box no matter what in one go, but I didn't get enough this time, even with a doubler!

Anybody playing the Sword in the Stone event? It's dropping piteously few wands for me. Normally the first game of any event they give you a ton so you beat that first box no matter what in one go, but I didn't get enough this time, even with a doubler!

I'm using Arthur for this event. Even with the doubling up this event has been more of a grind than usual. You pretty much have to get lucky with comboing a rainbow star with a wand to get anywhere.

I can't go past level two because I don't have a level 2 Sword in the Stone emoji. The only one I have is Merlin, so I can't even use a charge to get him up to level 2 to continue (because he's a rainbow emoji). Not wasting gems on it, either.

It took way too long to complete round one of the event and get another Mim. After that I stopped. The drops were low, even with double the points. After some point I stopped using Merlin (my only character other than Mim) and played random characters to complete my leveling tasks.

So I'm on the last stage of level one (playing slow) and when I started this round, it said I was at 47/60. I got 10 wands, and it... counted down, to 37. I thought maybe I wasn't paying attention and played another round, got 3 wands, and when it was finishing smacking Madam Mim, it said I was at 34/60. Grrrr. It's not even worth dealing with tech support over. Oh well.

So I'm on the last stage of level one (playing slow) and when I started this round, it said I was at 47/60. I got 10 wands, and it... counted down, to 37. I thought maybe I wasn't paying attention and played another round, got 3 wands, and when it was finishing smacking Madam Mim, it said I was at 34/60. Grrrr. It's not even worth dealing with tech support over. Oh well.

Wait. Is it supposed to count down (rather than up)? I swear I just played last night lol... maybe I have an intense case of Mom brain right now, ignore me y'all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts