Disney Express Luggage Service

Vlucas2

Earning My Ears
Hello all,
I can not find the answer to this question anywhere, and I feel like I should be able to! I booked my hotel (Hotel B&B Disneyland) through Eurostar and bought my DLP tickets separately (printed out)...so no packages. I'll be traveling to DLP on the RER. Here's the question...Can I walk up to the Disney Express counter and purchase their service to have my luggage dropped off at my hotel so that I can go straight to the park?

Thanks so much!

Im sure the answer is no for a few reasons.

- I dont think luggage service is available for people arriving on RER - it used to only be available for people arriving on Eurostar and they extended that to other trains but I think its only the TGV from the airport. The RER is the local train.

- Hotel B&B is not a Disney hotel but a partner hotel and Im sure the drop off is only available for Disney hotels.

- The main idea of the Disney express service is that you can collect your tickets from the station and leave your bags and head to the park - so it has to be booked in advance as they need to have your tickets available. As you booked tickets separatly I know you dont need to collect tickets but I think you may be told this excludes you from the service

I may be wrong on any of these though

Im sure the answer is no for a few reasons.

- I dont think luggage service is available for people arriving on RER - it used to only be available for people arriving on Eurostar and they extended that to other trains but I think its only the TGV from the airport. The RER is the local train.

- Hotel B&B is not a Disney hotel but a partner hotel and Im sure the drop off is only available for Disney hotels.

- The main idea of the Disney express service is that you can collect your tickets from the station and leave your bags and head to the park - so it has to be booked in advance as they need to have your tickets available. As you booked tickets separatly I know you dont need to collect tickets but I think you may be told this excludes you from the service

I may be wrong on any of these though

I checked the website: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/guest-services/disneyland-express-luggage-service/
It does say that it includes partner hotels.

And below copy from the website, makes it look like an indirect train could be RER. I think the only difference between Eurostar an another train is that on the Eurostar there is a CM on the train to already assist on board with the arrangements of the luggage.

I would just give them a call to be sure. Otherwise there is a baggage drop off at the park, I think it's 10-15 euro for a big bag.

If you book an Indirect Train or Direct Eurostar Train via your preferred travel agents
When you arrive at Disneyland® Paris Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, go straight to the Disney Express counter on the first floor to drop off your luggage and receive your advance hotel check-in documents (including your Park tickets).

I checked the website: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/guest-services/disneyland-express-luggage-service/
It does say that it includes partner hotels.

And below copy from the website, makes it look like an indirect train could be RER. I think the only difference between Eurostar an another train is that on the Eurostar there is a CM on the train to already assist on board with the arrangements of the luggage.

I would just give them a call to be sure. Otherwise there is a baggage drop off at the park, I think it's 10-15 euro for a big bag.
Interesting that it seems to now include everyone arriving and for partner hotels as well. It could make the luggage drop off very busy at some times of day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!