Disney face masks for sell

old lady

DIS Veteran
Are they going to sell Disney face masks at the parks or Disney stores? I hope I can get a Darth Vader mask at Galaxy edge.

Has anyone gotten an update on shipping dates ? I got some in the first day and I could have sworn it said June ship date. Was is actually July? Order status shows nothing for ship dates and such.

Nope, i called last week and they said mid June, but nothing yet

Last edited:
I ordered 2 sets on the first day. I noticed that the charge for 1 set, plus shipping, was posted to my credit card a couple of days ago. No shipping notice yet. I’m guessing they’re waiting for both sets to be available before they ship.

Reactions: cm8

I ordered either the first or second day. They never said anything about when they'd be shipped, and I was charged for them immediately. I figure it's Disney. They'll send them. I'll be surprised when they finally show up.

I ordered first day as well and it said 15 June.... then 2 days ago, a charge appeared on my account for 1 Set.. 1 ordered 4 so not sure what the deal is.

Just checked my email and one set was shipped yesterday! It was the large size if anyone wonders... I ordered 2 mediums and 1 small in addition to the large!

Last edited:
We ordered 4 different sets ( a set for each in our family.) I got a shipment confirmation on one set today. I am guessing they are sending them out as they become available. Good luck, hope you get yours soon!

We ordered 4 different sets ( a set for each in our family.) I got a shipment confirmation on one set today. I am guessing they are sending them out as they become available. Good luck, hope you get yours soon!
Was yours also a large?

I also ordered the first day. I thought it said shipping would happen in June. So far nothing on my credit card and no shipping.

I ordered 2 large sets on the first day and still no news. My credit card has not been charged yet either:confused3

Was yours also a large?
It was! A large size in the marvel print for DH. Hoping our others ship soon🤞. And yours too
Edited to add.....I ordered the SAME exact sirs as you, 1 large, 2 medium and one small. Maybe only their large orders shipped out....I wouldn't think the others would be cancelled. I just checked, my CC has only been charged for one set though😒

• Love

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter