Disney face masks for sell

The ones sold online are the same ones sold in the resorts. I purchased ours online the day they came out and one of the sets arrived a few days before we left for our current trip. As others have said, they run small. They are also thicker than I would like. Kind of remind me of toddler training underwear. Honestly, I wish we didn;t spend money on them they are not that great and it's so hot here that we don't wear them. We stick with the ones my mom made us from standard cotton.

We were planning on buying the Disney masks, just buying a size up since the reports are that they run small. Then we bought the ones from Universal (we were going to buy both) and love them so much we're just going to buy more Universal masks instead.

We were planning on buying the Disney masks, just buying a size up since the reports are that they run small. Then we bought the ones from Universal (we were going to buy both) and love them so much we're just going to buy more Universal masks instead.

Do tell about the Universal masks. Why are they better? Good prints? What style? We are doing 4 days at Universal first, then WDW so we could do that as well!

I have a small head (have to buy kid-sized hats) but the medium masks from shopDisney were ridiculously small on me. I sew and have been making my own masks, so I tore the Disney ones apart and am going to attempt to reuse the small panel of printed fabric to make new ones. The single layer of fabric is actually quite light, but I was surprised to find three layers in those masks. I also think the backing fabric is a different material as together they are quite thick and heavy.

Do tell about the Universal masks. Why are they better? Good prints? What style? We are doing 4 days at Universal first, then WDW so we could do that as well!
The inside is soft cotton, the outside a mixed fabric (I'm no expert).
I have an average-sized head and the medium was a perfect fit.
I've tried some other masks, but the loop hurt my ears and edge itch my chin. I wore the Universal one all day and no problems with my ears or chin!
I wasn't hot and it was easy to breathe.

The prints are a bonus, but still kind of important to me. Lots of choice with Universal (just like with Disney imo). I first got the AP mask and the Love is Universal mask. The next time I'm buying the Harry Potter Ravenclaw mask and the black and white Universal logo mask.

I just read on another thread that there is now an extra large size offered, and new sizing guidelines on shopDisney. I emailed their customer service a week or so ago and got a refund. As much as I'd like a Sporky mask, I'm not taking a risk on Disney masks in the near future. :(

I ordered the large and they are not nearly big enough - they hurt my ears after 10 seconds. I’m going to see if I can alter them with my own elastic.

I just read on another thread that there is now an extra large size offered, and new sizing guidelines on shopDisney. I emailed their customer service a week or so ago and got a refund. As much as I'd like a Sporky mask, I'm not taking a risk on Disney masks in the near future. :(
I called on Sunday about mine. I ordered medium based on the original sizing guide, mouth/nose part fits but the ear loops are too small and the sizing was not consistent throughout the whole order. Got 3 options, refund, store credit, or they could ship next size up. I went for the refund. I figure I’ll buy some size large in person once DtD reopens or online on another free shipping day.

as pp said, if you order from shopDisney order larges if you are an adult.
order mediums for young children.
the measurements are so horrible, but its mainly how small the ear straps are

We didn't want to go through the hassle of returning ours--we ordered 2 sets of 4. One with different mickey/minnie designs and the other set was Marvel.
I wasn't even sure if we were able to return them but once i got on the phone and heard the wait time was 87 minutes i didn't think it was worth it.

Basically, what we have done is wet them and had them stretch out over night and it seemed to have loosened the ear straps a bit.
i know a lot of other people have rigged the straps with strings to make it bearable.

be careful of stretching them out...we tore the stitching in one of the marvel masks.
Yeah thr same thing happened to me. I tried to stretch the straps on one of the Mickey/Minnie ones....and it tore the stitching, now the whole mask is falling apart.

I got the email that ours have shipped, so I guess I’ll see what kind of surprise I get in the mail. We ordered 2 Large Mickey/Minnie sets and 1 Large Pixar set.

I got the email that ours have shipped, so I guess I’ll see what kind of surprise I get in the mail. We ordered 2 Large Mickey/Minnie sets and 1 Large Pixar set.
When did you order yours? We ordered ours the second day they were available, said would ship June 26th. We haven't heard or recieved anything yet.

When did you order yours? We ordered ours the second day they were available, said would ship June 26th. We haven't heard or recieved anything yet.
I ordered on 4/30. The mouth set came over a week ago and still waiting on the starwars set. I bought a hulk mouth on ebay for 12.00 free shipping. It came in 3 days.
Im thinking that If any of you got mask that you dont want you should sell them on Ebay make your money back. I really should have just waited and bought them all on ebay.
I wont be wearing these at the parks they are way to hot long term. But they sure bring smiles to all that see us in town. Everyone loves them and ask where we got them.

I just received my order: 4 packages of mediums and 2 packs of Larges. I placed on first or second day. They were shipped June 19th and arrived today. It took almost three weeks for UPS to deliver them! Very disappointed. The mediums would fit a doll. The larges fit me and my kids (they were ordered for my husband). I sent an email to Disneystore (no one answering phones) and requested a refund for the 4 packs of Mediums.

I got one of the 3 sets I ordered - the Mickey/Minnie set. They fit fine but overall they are uncomfortable. The ear loops are too thick and the 3 layers are very thick! I ended up replacing the ear loops, adding a nose wire, and removing one layer of material. Much comfier now! :)

OMG, here in Disney now. We got 2 Large and 1 XL mask. They only had the XL available in one style (White Classic Mickey) but the CM insisted the Large is fine for most adults. I ended buying myself a Large, DS14 XL and DS8 a Large. The Large is TINY. Only DS8 could wear it. Not sure what they are thinking. The XL is much better and should fit most adults with a normal sized head. My DS8 was very comfortable in the Large. We will check some of the other stores as the week progresses to see if we can find anymore XL styles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter