Disney face masks for sell

So glad I found this thread. Up until today I didn't think I had a fat head. :cutie: Based on the sizing information given on the shop Disney website, I ordered 2 sets of medium masks during the pre-order for the regular-to-skinny adults in my family, and received the first set this afternoon.

These things are tiny. I opened the package of masks without thinking it might void being able to exchange them. I hope there is a solution in the works by Disney.
Just purchasing them voided any chance for refund with returns. They need to just refund anyone who got the bad batches.

So it isn’t just me. I ordered five sets of masks. We opened one set just now and they run very small. I am assuming because they are masks, they are not returnable? I will call and see.

I emailed and complained that mine haven't been shipped yet, even though they are now available in stores in Disney Springs. That same day I received the email notifying me of shipping. Hopefully they get here soon!

I sent this email this morning. Will see if they respond .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200625-112232~2.png
    Screenshot_20200625-112232~2.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 39
My friend got hers and they fit and she likes them. She said there are definitely differences in size even though they are supposed to be the same and came out of the same package. Guess she is luckier than we were.

I ordered mine--Pixar, L--the day they went on sale. Last week I saw a pending charge on my cc for the masks, so I looked on ShopDisney, but there was no ship date. Now there's still no ship date and the pending charge has disappeared from my cc.

From what everyone's saying, I'm going to see if I can just cancel my order, since the label on the inside + the sizing issues seems too much to deal with. But deciding. Because, you know, I want my Forky mask!

I wasn't sure where to put this so mods feel free to move it. I just wanted to warn anyone ordering the masks online that they are extremely tiny. I ordered the mediums and they are just a tad bit big for our American girl doll but definitely do not fit a human head, not even my 7 year old. And one of them isn't even sewn all the way!

20200625_162632.jpg20200625_161816.jpg

My family got mediums. I swear my face isn't that fat, but I can't put them on without breaking the stitching on the elastics, and I can barely get them on my ears for 30 seconds. Their sizings are absolute jokes.

I'm going to ditto the mediums. I didn't think to put them on an American Girl Doll but completely see them fitting! I would hate to see the size of the smalls.

I comfortably wear a youth size Disney ball cap so I have a smallish head. The medium masks are a disappointment! I actually measured my face before ordering to get the right size. I fell in the medium size of the published size chart. The fabric area is big enough but the ear loops are too small/short. I really need to complain as they were not cheep!

I wasn't sure where to put this so mods feel free to move it. I just wanted to warn anyone ordering the masks online that they are extremely tiny. I ordered the mediums and they are just a tad bit big for our American girl doll but definitely do not fit a human head, not even my 7 year old. And one of them isn't even sewn all the way!

View attachment 504137View attachment 504138
merged you to the existing thread

I just now received my order of the large “Minnie and Mickey” face masks. They came 5 days after my delivery date...but whatever.

Fit-wise they seem fine surprisingly. I tried on all four and they seem to fit the same. I am not the small of nose, fyi. 😀
Maybe some of the other styles are of a stiffer material?

I also ordered masks from the 9/11 Museum which by far are much more comfortable. I support this museum and they really need funds in case anyone has interest (you can go to their website).
Debbie

We got our first order of the Disney face masks a couple of days ago. Is anyone noticing a significant amount of variation in sizes within packs? Some fit, some are too tight, elastic on sides is variable. Just wondering.

Reactions: cm8
I received my large Mickey&Minnie Disney face masks this past Monday. I didn't notice any smell to them although some others have reported an odor. As with other masks I washed them and hung them up to air dry before wearing them.

The tags inside the masks are roughly 3-4 inches long and 1 inch wide. I carefully cut them off and haven't noticed any irritation from the tiny bit of remaining tag when wearing the masks. The tags contain standard information such as where they were made, material, and care instructions. For anyone else who wants to save the tag information, here's a picture.

FYI, the fabric care symbols mean:
Machine wash cold (I used warm wash/cold rinse with no problems)
No bleach
Tumble dry low (I air dried)
No ironing
No dry clean

The mask material is soft and comfortable and the size fits my (full) face just fine. However, the ear loops are not as stretchy as most other masks I have and they feel tighter on my ears. I wore one of the masks for an hour tonight while grocery shopping and didn't have any ear pain during or after. However, my face felt warmer and sweatier than other masks.

I'll continue to use the Disney masks around home since I'm not outside that much and it's not as hot as Florida, but my plan for my next Disney World trip (December, subject to change) will be to use disposable paper masks in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter