Disney face masks for sell

Received my masks today. Size medium. The part over the face fits fine, but I’m going to have to stretch the ear loops a bit. They are slightly pulling my ears forward.

Are you talking about the Dis ones? I don’t have experience with those but i did notice some variability with the Atractioneering ones I ordered

No, I haven’t gotten a DIS mask yet. These were the character masks we ordered from Disney when they came out last month or so.

The mask material is soft and comfortable and the size fits my (full) face just fine. However, the ear loops are not as stretchy as most other masks I have and they feel tighter on my ears.
The part over the face fits fine, but I’m going to have to stretch the ear loops a bit. They are slightly pulling my ears forward.

Listen to those PPs.

I ordered the Minnie and Mickey masks, size large.

The part that goes over your face was okay. But the ear loops are much stiffer and less stretchy than any other mask I have tried. They didn't just pull my ears forward slightly; they pulled my ears forward significantly. I could never wear these.

Also, the elastic is already fraying and I haven't even worn the mask.

And, if you are thinking that you might take it on a trip, wash it out in the sink overnight, and wear it the next day -- that might not work. I hand washed it and it was still pretty damp the next morning. Other masks dry much quicker.

My advice is: cancel if you can.

Not sure if this post belongs here and I’m sorry it doesn’t but I just want people to beware...Just a heads up...I received Disney face masks today that were preordered online from Shop Disney. Very disappointing in that masks are adorable but sizing is awful. The 4 masks in the size large pkg each fit differently 2 fit but were very snug across face. the other 2 sz. Lg masks were difficult to even get the elastic bands around my ears and were too uncomfortable to wear. The medium sized masks also seemed to differ in size and will only fit a smaller child....I can’t imagine who the small size will fit. I haven’t seen any complaints from people who bought masks at Disney Springs WOD store so I don’t know if masks purchased from Shop Disney are made differently. But they are are unreturnable and pretty much not useable. I can’t imagine how someone could wear on of these masks in a park.😢

Not sure if this post belongs here and I’m sorry it doesn’t but I just want people to beware...Just a heads up...I received Disney face masks today that were preordered online from Shop Disney. Very disappointing in that masks are adorable but sizing is awful. The 4 masks in the size large pkg each fit differently 2 fit but were very snug across face. the other 2 sz. Lg masks were difficult to even get the elastic bands around my ears and were too uncomfortable to wear. The medium sized masks also seemed to differ in size and will only fit a smaller child....I can’t imagine who the small size will fit. I haven’t seen any complaints from people who bought masks at Disney Springs WOD store so I don’t know if masks purchased from Shop Disney are made differently. But they are are unreturnable and pretty much not useable. I can’t imagine how someone could wear on of these masks in a park.😢
Contact Shop Disney with your sizing issues. I've seen several posters on the DIS boards say they got Disney to either send them replacement masks or refund their purchases. Disney told them they didn't need to return the incorrectly-sized masks and they could just donate the masks locally.

Contact Shop Disney with your sizing issues. I've seen several posters on the DIS boards say they got Disney to either send them replacement masks or refund their purchases. Disney told them they didn't need to return the incorrectly-sized masks and they could just donate the masks locally.

thank you

Received my masks today (one of each size) and they’re pretty terrible. The smalls seem like they’re sized for an infant, the mediums for a small child, and the larges are all over the place.

None of the masks within the same size set are actually the same size. Some of them aren’t even rectangles and are different widths on each side. I can’t even get some of the large ones over my ears because the ear loop fabric isn’t a stretchy material. Also, none of them match the dimensions listed on the website.

The pics are the large size from the same pack. I e-mailed Shop Disney asking for a refund despite their no return policy on the masks, but I’m not expecting to hear from them for a while.
CC35808F-8D75-44B9-899A-3AE62AA4C15B.jpeg79A45BD8-800E-4F1B-8531-347DDFD257CB.jpeg

It's very disappointing that there are so many issues with these masks. I sent an email to cancel my order last night, but haven't received confirmation.

I got the 4 pk of the mouth mask in large today.
We are pleased with the fit and ours are made well.
I get really hot wearing these mask, they are nice but will not be good for Florida heat... think i will wear disposable as this point. These are good for running into gas station etc.

Our Mickey/Minnie ones seem to be different sizes in the 4-pack (but I think they'll work since I bought large ones). Haven't worn them yet though.
Star Wars ones we received yesterday seem to be all the correct size (and larger than the first set we received.)

Its odd.. some packs seem fine than other are just outright crazy how bad they are.. I wonder if they had production issues at the start but didnt scrap them?

We got our Star Wars ones. They are much larger than the Mickey/Minnie ones even though they are the same size. They are all fine...but these masks stretch out a lot when you wear them. My DD wore one for 5 hours without removing it yesterday and it was really really stretched out by the end of the day. Some of those smaller ones may be able to be stretched enough to wear. I'm not sure the Star Wars one is not going to stretch out so much that she can't wear it anymore.

We received our large Mickey and Minnie masks today! The masks fit me fine, but are a little snug on my husband and one pair pulls his ears forward. The fit is slightly different for each mask, but they all do fit me. Very excited to wear them!

Well, after waiting for weeks with great anticipation my face masks arrived today. What a HUGE disappointment! Although the rectangle mask portion is adequate, the ear loops are ridiculously small! I ordered size large and they make my ears look like Dumbo! Even my Disney Wife, who ordered size Medium can't wear the size large because the ear loops are so small. And I heard that Disney will not accept returns. So we are out $40 plus shipping and sales tax for a total of $49.75. So disappointed!

I feel like this is a huge issue and a faulty product.. and warrents a refund.

I wasn't going to do anything about our masks. Just going to chalk it up as a lessened learned, but my 16 yr old wouldn't have it and sent an unhappy email to customer service. I gave her my four order numbers, they had some back and forth for a while and I really didn't think anything would come of this.

Well today I noticed I was refunded for all 20 masks I purchased!! For once my teenage daughter complaining about something actually was a positive thing! Maybe this is a sign of hope for others who voice their displeasure.. good luck!!

I wasn't going to do anything about our masks. Just going to chalk it up as a lessened learned, but my 16 yr old wouldn't have it and sent an unhappy email to customer service. I gave her my four order numbers, they had some back and forth for a while and I really didn't think anything would come of this.

Well today I noticed I was refunded for all 20 masks I purchased!! For once my teenage daughter complaining about something actually was a positive thing! Maybe this is a sign of hope for others who voice their displeasure.. good luck!!
Still no response to my email I sent over a week ago :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter