Disney face masks for sell

It's very disappointing that there are so many issues with these masks. I sent an email to cancel my order last night, but haven't received confirmation.
If they have not sent them yet and you cancel the order...you won't get a confirmation e-mail. They only charge you when they ship. When I canceled mine, I called them.

Within the United States (800) 328-0368
Para ayuda en español (800) 328-0899
Outside the United States 001 (407) 541-5586

I received the following email about canceling my mask order. My order has not shipped yet and my credit card has not been charged. I replied to the email as instructed to cancel my order.

Since shopDisney.com processes orders almost immediately, we are unable to make changes or cancel a submitted order. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If your inquiry is regarding a pre-order for the Disney Cloth Face Mask that hasn’t shipped, please reply to this email with the details of the desired changes. We will make every effort to update your pre-order with these changes. If your order has begun processing for shipment, we will be unable to apply the changes to your purchase.

For shipping information for pre-orders for Disney Cloth Face Masks, please see the product page for delivery timelines.

shopDisney Guest Services

I got a reply email last night from shopDisney which indicated that my money was being refunded and it should take 3-5 days. That's pretty much the extent of the email. I had to email them a 2nd time to get any response, and the 2nd time I put my order number in the subject line. The refund hasn't shown up yet, but my bank doesn't show pending deposits like some do.

ETA: They also said "Sorry for the mishap with your order." :rotfl:

Last edited:
I received an email today that I would receive a credit back to my credit card in 3 to 5 days for the set of medium masks I ordered. They were way too small for me. The ear loop did not reach half way to my ear. The large set I ordered for my husband fit just fine on him. I shortened the ear loop on 2 of the large masks so they would fit me. Now we each have 2 Disney masks and a refund coming on the medium set. I am ok with all that. It took a week to hear back from Disney about the refund.

ShopDisney added another size to their masks - extra large. It's available for each of the six designs, and it's the same cost for a set of four masks ($19.99). The available date of the extra large sizes is currently showing 8/26, so you can expect to receive them in early to mid September.

If you buy today and pay with a Disney Visa card, you can use code DVCC25 and get 25% off, a savings of $5.

Here's the updated sizing guide:

The smalls are way too small. They fit a preschooler, maybe. They pull on my 7 year old DS’s ears. He is in the 15th percentile for his age.

ShopDisney added another size to their masks - extra large. It's available for each of the six designs, and it's the same cost for a set of four masks ($19.99). The available date of the extra large sizes is currently showing 8/26, so you can expect to receive them in early to mid September.

If you buy today and pay with a Disney Visa card, you can use code DVCC25 and get 25% off, a savings of $5.

Here's the updated sizing guide:
View attachment 506858

Not falling for that again. Not convinced xl would even fit me. Almost not waiting til Sept for masks

Reactions: cm8
I’m still holding out hope that the sizes we ordered will fit. DD is 13 but she has a small, narrow face. Regular disposable masks are large on her. We ordered her mediums. For DH, DS, and myself we ordered larges. We are already looking at a delivery date at the end of July so I’m not willing to re-order and wait even longer. If they don’t work I’ll hopefully be able to get a refund or credit.

I got a email today offering me a 30$ gift card credit. I complained about 4 orders.. idk if they canceled the last ones not shipped but I'm out atleast 70$ now on wasted items.

Just checked the order number they are referring to for the credit and it's not the 3 I gave them.. i.wonder what's going on.

The smalls are way too small. They fit a preschooler, maybe. They pull on my 7 year old DS’s ears. He is in the 15th percentile for his age.
This happened to us we bought a ear saver so he could use the mask we bought... i bought it on etsy. (Yes i could have made it this was easiest)
My disney large mask have been perfect I feel so bad so many have had issues.

I called today and asked for them to send XL masks to replace the way-too-small large masks I received. He thinks he was able to do it, but I’ll know by tomorrow. (If it didn’t work, they’ll issue a credit that will take a few days to show up, and then I would use it to place an order.)

The masks aren’t only inconsistent and small, they’re sized oddly. When I placed my order on 4/30, there were only 3 sizes, and one way to measure. I remember that my measurement fell in the overlap between medium and large, so I ordered large.

On the updated sizing chart, I STILL fall between the medium and large on the vertical measurement, but at the upper extreme of the extra large size for the nose-to-behind-the-ear measurement. Although my nose isn’t dainty, I wouldn’t think it super large either. My ears must be really far back in comparison to their fit model.

In the meantime, I think I figured a way to get them to work. I have an ear saver thing that’s a silicone strip with 6 button/post/protuberance type things. The straps on the Disney mask were too thick to stay in place. But, it seemed to stay on when I looped a hair tie through the ear loop, and then the end of the hair tie on the ear saver. I had to have the reconfigured loop combo either above or below my ears, so I don’t know yet about long term comfort, but at least it stayed on. Not ideal, though, so I’m looking forward to getting the extra large ones in about 2 months.

Anyone bought the Disney sold masks at Disney Springs or the resorts yet (and I assume they will be available in the parks once opened). We are heading down in a few weeks and I am trying to get our mask situation in order. We have quite a few cloth from home, and are planning to also take plenty of disposable masks. I am sure my kids (and me) will want some additional Disney prints. Is it worth waiting for the ones at Disney or are they not very good? Price wise they aren't much more than the ones I am finding around me, so I don't mind waiting if they are decent.

as pp said, if you order from shopDisney order larges if you are an adult.
order mediums for young children.
the measurements are so horrible, but its mainly how small the ear straps are

We didn't want to go through the hassle of returning ours--we ordered 2 sets of 4. One with different mickey/minnie designs and the other set was Marvel.
I wasn't even sure if we were able to return them but once i got on the phone and heard the wait time was 87 minutes i didn't think it was worth it.

Basically, what we have done is wet them and had them stretch out over night and it seemed to have loosened the ear straps a bit.
i know a lot of other people have rigged the straps with strings to make it bearable.

be careful of stretching them out...we tore the stitching in one of the marvel masks.

We ordered ours in shopdisney. They run small in my opinion, it even weirder is that fact that 1 in two separate packs that we ordered is much smaller than the other three in the set of 4 that they come in. I ordered medium for myself and DS11.... Too small for both of us.....as they pull on our ears making them stand out, trying to use ear savers with then didn't work either as they don't stretch back far enough to hook into one. The largest I ordered my Dh are way too big on methough......so maybe mine were size mislabeled.

edited to add.....bring your own definitely unless you know for sure the ones in the parks will be different than the masks on shopdisney. Have a great trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter