Disney Face Masks

Kit Jackson

DIS Veteran
I saw these online and started thinking about the sets I would have created if I were in charge of product design.

https://www.shopdisney.com/face-masks/?originalTerm=face mask&searchType=redirect&pdpRedirect=0

My ideas:
Park food icons: Mickey ice-cream bar, Churro, Mickey pretzel, Dole Whip (one image per mask.)
Classic Characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald and for the fourth in the set Goofy or Pluto
Disney Dogs: Lady or Tramp, Nana, one of the Dalmations, Max (from Little Mermaid)
Disney Cats: Lucifer, Si or Am, and one of the main characters from Aristocats

My last idea requires a bit of explanation. In the park, I saw journals that looked like the old clamshell VHS covers. Picture a row of the VHS cases, like what you may have had (or wish you had) on a shelf.
Golden Age part 1, Golden Age part 2, Disney Bronze Age, Disney Renaissance. (Once you hit Post-Ranaissance, you're into the rise of DVDs and the decline of the clamshell packaging).

What would you have suggested if it had to be a set of four and something that could be sold in Disney World and Disneyland (and possibly other Disney parks as well)?

Exactly! How this wasn’t the first set of Star Wars masks to be released is beyond me. Such a perfect opportunity.

Speaking of missed opportunites, how do you include R2D2 in a mask set without including C3P0? If you're going to seperate them, at least do another set where he's included: C3P0, Chewbacca, an ewok, and a tauntaun or a wampa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!