Disney Fantasy 7 Night Western Caribbean – March 16-23, 2019

General Information

For those sailing on the Disney Fantasy, Western Caribbean 7-night cruise departing from Port Canaveral on March 16, 2019. Come meet others who will be on this cruise and get more info about our Fish Extender Exchange (FE) and other activities!

Currently our cruise is not listed as a Star Wars Day at Sea. The list goes up until March 2, 2019. Please post here or reply to this post if you know this information changes.

I’m new at this. How do I join this group? Thank you

Hi Cliff!
First, what does WDW 1972 offsite mean in your signature tag? Are you one of those cast members that worked out of a double-wide while permanent structures were being built? I am a former CM of Cinderella's Royal Table (King Stephan's in my day) and 50% of those still working character breakfast were hired that way. NEAT!!!
Second, I know it's not your job, but I am sailing March 30, 2019, and how do you post your thread with your date? I just registered with DIS today and like you I REALLY want to get a list going for fish extenders.
Thanks! Diane

Thanks, Cliff! I think I have to make it to 10 posts to start a thread, right? 7 more to go....

It was easy to get to 10. I have a lot of opinions on Disney. :tongue: I posted for my cruise. Here's hoping we can get a FE list started. Thank you for your help! I am so excited for my cruise and happy sails to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!