Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise September 22nd

Hello all!
We are anxiously awaiting this cruise! It will be my 20th and my husband, daughter and son's 19th Disney cruise :)
We are from Orlando and are really lucky to live so close to Port Canaveral...my husband sometimes wishes we lived further away though to make it harder to cruise so often.
Since we sail this time every year, we might have actually met a few of you on last years September 23rd cruise that was re routed due to Irma. The year before that we were on the cruise that missed St. Thomas due to Hurricane Matthew creating docking difficulties.
We were in St. Maarten and St. Thomas in April and are hoping that Tortola is recovered enough as they think it will be as of August 25th to go back there again. Last time we were there was September 2016.

I am on the FB meet up group and am currently working on a Cabin Crawl to check out various types of cabin categories offered on the ships. The response has been awesome and I have a growing list of folks interested in taking the tour and pretty much every category type covered.
Well, except for a 1 bedroom suite or the Walt or Roy suite of course. :)

Looking forward to relaxing on the beautiful Fantasy with my family and a few friends who we like to sail with every year. And of course enjoying some awesome ice cream at Sweet on You! My daughter loves the gelato most, but I prefer the Brownie Batter ice cream.

Only a bit over a month to go! See ya real soon!

Hi all. My daughter (11) and I just booked this cruise last minute. Pretty much every ticketed event is sold out, but that's okay. This will be our 6th Disney cruise and 2nd time on the Fantasy (also a HOTHS cruise). It was too good of a deal to pass up and we also found the cheapest airfare I've ever seen. My daughter is super excited for 3 sea days. We just did a Med. cruise with only one sea day. We are also excited to go back to Castaway Cay as our last two cruises didn't include it and our one after this won't. (This will be our first time seeing Castaway Cay without Christmas decorations and we've been there 3 times!)

I suggest looking for the ticketed events at 3 to 5 days before we sail. They will close off access at 11:59 PM on Wednesday the 19th so if you start checking on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, you might see some availability that was not there before. :) We have done this itinerary a few times and really love the sea days as well.

Hello all!
We are anxiously awaiting this cruise! It will be my 20th and my husband, daughter and son's 19th Disney cruise :)
We are from Orlando and are really lucky to live so close to Port Canaveral...my husband sometimes wishes we lived further away though to make it harder to cruise so often.
Since we sail this time every year, we might have actually met a few of you on last years September 23rd cruise that was re routed due to Irma. The year before that we were on the cruise that missed St. Thomas due to Hurricane Matthew creating docking difficulties.
We were in St. Maarten and St. Thomas in April and are hoping that Tortola is recovered enough as they think it will be as of August 25th to go back there again. Last time we were there was September 2016.

I am on the FB meet up group and am currently working on a Cabin Crawl to check out various types of cabin categories offered on the ships. The response has been awesome and I have a growing list of folks interested in taking the tour and pretty much every category type covered.
Well, except for a 1 bedroom suite or the Walt or Roy suite of course. :)

Looking forward to relaxing on the beautiful Fantasy with my family and a few friends who we like to sail with every year. And of course enjoying some awesome ice cream at Sweet on You! My daughter loves the gelato most, but I prefer the Brownie Batter ice cream.

Only a bit over a month to go! See ya real soon!
Hi Sytrace. We were on the 9/23/17 cruise too! I'm not sure if we met or not but we are on the 9/22/18 cruise. We are Randy and Cathie and just the 2 of us cruising. I'm not on FB so I can't follow you there. I am trying to get together a meet up on the first afternoon at the Meridian Bar. So far, one other couple are joining us. Everyone is invited!

Hi Sytrace!.
I'm thinking we chatted on FB.
Randy, what time is the meeting at Meridan? I'll try and make it but have to see what my daughter is doing.
I've got my packing 25% done!

Hi Sytrace. We were on the 9/23/17 cruise too! I'm not sure if we met or not but we are on the 9/22/18 cruise. We are Randy and Cathie and just the 2 of us cruising. I'm not on FB so I can't follow you there. I am trying to get together a meet up on the first afternoon at the Meridian Bar. So far, one other couple are joining us. Everyone is invited!

That sounds fun Randy! Meridian happens to be our favorite lounge of all of them. :) I will check with Dan to see if we can get together at 4:15 to have a drink or two. We don't do the Sail Away party either but we have dinner at Palo on the first night (brunch is later in the week) so we will be up there at 6 PM anyway. :)

Hi Sytrace!.
I'm thinking we chatted on FB.
Randy, what time is the meeting at Meridan? I'll try and make it but have to see what my daughter is doing.
I've got my packing 25% done!

Hi! Yes indeed...that is me :) Thank you for touching base about project Cabin Crawl!
I will pack the night before as we live super close to Port Canaveral and drive in on Saturday morning.

That sounds fun Randy! Meridian happens to be our favorite lounge of all of them. :) I will check with Dan to see if we can get together at 4:15 to have a drink or two. We don't do the Sail Away party either but we have dinner at Palo on the first night (brunch is later in the week) so we will be up there at 6 PM anyway. :)

Hi! Yes indeed...that is me :) Thank you for touching base about project Cabin Crawl!
I will pack the night before as we live super close to Port Canaveral and drive in on Saturday morning.
If 5:00 works better for everyone, that is fine with us.

we will be there randy, cathie, AND EVERY ONE ELSE !! and yes i am yelling i am sooooo excited been packed for weeks already.! got a question.... mike and i were on a disney cruise at xmas time and i really wanted a picture of the MOUSE and us together but..... got major stink eye from parents of little ones waiting in line so i decided to get out of line. are there places to get pics with with out ticket lines?? will we be the only childless ones in line?? SEE U ALL ON BOARD!![ she screams so excited}

we will be there randy, cathie, AND EVERY ONE ELSE !! and yes i am yelling i am sooooo excited been packed for weeks already.! got a question.... mike and i were on a disney cruise at xmas time and i really wanted a picture of the MOUSE and us together but..... got major stink eye from parents of little ones waiting in line so i decided to get out of line. are there places to get pics with with out ticket lines?? will we be the only childless ones in line?? SEE U ALL ON BOARD!![ she screams so excited}

You can absolutely get photos of you and your husband without kids. :) The folks giving you a stink eye need an attitude adjustment. Dan and I have had our photos taken with all kinds of characters on the ship and at WDW without our two teens there. See ya real soon!

Agree with Sytrace! I will be getting my picture at the princess and frozen meet and greets. ALONE and I am in my 50s! I drag my hubby to take pictures too lol.

We get pictures with the characters all the time. Don't let anybody keep you from doing that! Last September.....

upload_2018-8-9_15-2-21.png

Guess what we got today? OUR CRUISE DOCUMENTS AND LUGGAGE TAGS!!!!!! It's almost time.

Guess what we got today? OUR CRUISE DOCUMENTS AND LUGGAGE TAGS!!!!!! It's almost time.
we got ours.... can not wait! and thanks everybody for the picture advice, i am getting a pic with THE MOUSE this time, and maybe even a one with all of you also.

Disboards get together at Meridian Lounge, day 1, 4:15 pm. Everyone's invited.

Hi cruisers, 39 days until we leave. Holy cow! Remember when it was a year away?

Just got an email from Shore Side stating that it is official, we are going to Tortola.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!