Disney Fantasy Feb. 5 - 12

Thanks for this video. It was a great length. I don’t have patience for the ones that are like 2 hours for each day of the sailing. Your family is really beautiful. So glad you had a great trip.

Thanks Kariyaffa! I was trying to get closer to 20 minutes, but couldn’t quite get there. I had to cut out a whole bunch of video to get it where it is now.

I appreciate your kind words!

Oh I hope you have a great time! We even booked a placeholder for another cruise within 24 months! Very very good memories on the ship!

Great video! We leave Saturday and I’m super nervous about testing. We had a positive test in December so we were denied boarding. We pushed our cruise to this weekend. I have nightmares of being denied again lol

Great video! We leave Saturday and I’m super nervous about testing. We had a positive test in December so we were denied boarding. We pushed our cruise to this weekend. I have nightmares of being denied again lol

@magicfan1985 - I wish you the best on Saturday! We were so nervous leading up to our trip. It was bad! Two of us were positive 3 weeks before sailing, but two others never caught Covid, so we isolated them leading up to it. We were all stressed out waiting in that tent! But what a relief getting the “clear to sail” message!

Have an amazing time!

Thanks for the video ! It’s great to see the sequence for arrival and testing not to mention all the food and activities. So cool that grandma and grandpa went too. After COVID we all appreciate happy memories even more.
We go on the eastern on the Fantasy in May. Thanks for sharing -seeing the video helps us prepare and get excited to go !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter