Disney Fantasy - June 15, 2019

TIGGER/POOH4

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else sailing with us on this 7 night Eastern Caribbean magical voyage? This will be our 15th DCL cruise. Only 13 months to this cruise :-)

We are sailing on the Fantasy on the 15th next year! Cannot wait! It will be my family (me, DH, and our 3 sons (19, 8 (almost 9) and 5 at sailing), as well as my parents and my brother. We will be sailing to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary! This will be my 2nd Disney cruise, but the first for everyone else. Are you in the FB group?

We are sailing on the Fantasy on the 15th next year! Cannot wait! It will be my family (me, DH, and our 3 sons (19, 8 (almost 9) and 5 at sailing), as well as my parents and my brother. We will be sailing to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary! This will be my 2nd Disney cruise, but the first for everyone else. Are you in the FB group?
Welcome aboard. Yes I run the FB group :-) Just off the Fantasy today from a Western itinerary.

Hi Dan! It's Gretchen form the FB group! But looks like there's not a lot of action on the Dis for our cruise! Hope you had a wonderful time on the Fantasy! I am jealous, but we are doing a vacation in Gettysburg this week. Camping in an RV with the in-laws is a world of difference from a Disney cruise, but still fun!

Hi Dan! It's Gretchen form the FB group! But looks like there's not a lot of action on the Dis for our cruise! Hope you had a wonderful time on the Fantasy! I am jealous, but we are doing a vacation in Gettysburg this week. Camping in an RV with the in-laws is a world of difference from a Disney cruise, but still fun!
The Fantasy was magical. Have a great time in Gettysburg. Stay cool as boy is it hot out. My family is heading to PSU for the Arts Fest next week :-)

Good afternoon ! Do you know if a FE group exist for this cruise ? I can't find it... Thank you !

Good afternoon ! Do you know if a FE group exist for this cruise ? I can't find it... Thank you !

Hello! Are you a member of the Facebook group? We have a FE group through there. Please feel free to join!

Thank you for your answer. Could you please give me the name of the FB page ? Thank you

I'll be there with my family and extended family and another family who are friends of my parents and brother's family - there will be over 20 of us lol :)

Is everyone in the Facebook group. There's lots of discussion over there. Name above. :)

We will be there. First time on a week long cruise. I picked so many things to do on at sea days. We don't usually have at sea days when we travel.

I am worried I should have booked more when I had the chance, but I'm sure there's plenty to keep us entertained!

Okay, so who is the other person who signed up for the Abaco Flats Fly Fishing excursion at 9:55am at Castaway Cay? -_- jk hahaha I posted in the FB group too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter