Disney Fantasy Logo - making background transparent

brettcw23

DIS Dad #722 Pittsburgh, PA
I've had great luck making some Stateroom magnets using Milliepie's Musings blog and by reading several threads in this fprum. But I am struggling mightily to get a clean image of the Fantasy logo. I've tried using both MS Paint and MS Word to remove the background but it often seems to remove parts of the logo. Even when I grab an image that's supposed to have a transparent background, it doesn't seem to translate that way in Word. It might work ok in something like PhotoShop, but it definitely doesn't play nice in MS Word. If anyone can help, I'd be grateful.

Edit: Sorry, deleted my first reply. My bad. I don't know about MS Word.

IMG_7627.PNG

Last edited:
Here are two clean, transparent png files, don't know if it will help you or not. What are you trying to do? Add a personalization? Maybe I can help you do something.

IMG_2223.PNG
IMG_2222.PNG

Last edited:

I was making a magnet fro our cruise stateroom door. And I was attempting to add the cruise logo on top of another image. I was using word and the following tutorial.DIY Disney Cruise Magnet
1571955278425.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!