Disney Fantasy - September 1, 2018 - Western Caribbean

The Mooresketeers

Earning My Ears
Woo Hoo! Can't wait to set sail! This is our second Disney cruise and our first cruise as a family of four! We did the same ship, same itinerary, and (super coincidentally) same stateroom in 2015. Looking forward to cruising with you all!

So excited to be sailing on the Fantasy again. This will be our second time on this same itinerary as well. Can't wait to start planning Fish Extender gifts. Last time we went, the fish extender list was on the facebook page which made it very convenient. Are we going to do something like that or have the list here? It's taken me forever just to write this post. Don't know if it's this site or my computer, but it was driving me crazy!

:welcome:WELCOME ABOARD!!!:welcome:
This Group was created for people who are sailing on
The Disney FANTASY September 1 - 8, 2018,
7 nights to the Western Caribbean and Castaway Cay!
This is a great place to get to know one another and exchange ideas.

If you wish to participate in the DIS Boards FE exchange,
please post your information on this thread or message me
and I will add you to the list!

DIS name, stateroom #, names, ages, favorite characters, allergies, celebrations, and email.

You can participate in more than one group (just let me know).
A group will be CLOSED when it reaches 10 staterooms and a new group would be started.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
THERE ARE CURRENTLY THREE STATEROOMS IN FE GROUP #1

Last edited:
So excited to be sailing on the Fantasy again. This will be our second time on this same itinerary as well. Can't wait to start planning Fish Extender gifts. Last time we went, the fish extender list was on the facebook page which made it very convenient. Are we going to do something like that or have the list here? It's taken me forever just to write this post. Don't know if it's this site or my computer, but it was driving me crazy!
There is a Facebook page for our cruise! It's even been pretty active (for as early as it is) https://www.facebook.com/groups/664601817057273/

Just set this date for our placeholder reservation we made last September. We were on our very 1st cruise on a 4 day Bahamian on the Dream 09/05/16. Loved it so we reserved a placeholder. Price wise and weather wise, you can't beat this time to sail. Looking forward to the conversation that will go on on this thread as time goes on and we get closer to our sailing. On our 09/05/16 thread, we had 1100 posts by our cruise date. We had a FE and a breakfast meet up set up. It was great and we met some awesome people.
I am not on FB anymore. I needed to give myself an intervention :confused3 . I prefer the DIS board personally. I know DIS frowns at links to FB so I would remove that so you don't your hand slapped. Can't wait!! Only 522 more days!! :wave2:

Just set this date for our placeholder reservation we made last September. We were on our very 1st cruise on a 4 day Bahamian on the Dream 09/05/16. Loved it so we reserved a placeholder. Price wise and weather wise, you can't beat this time to sail. Looking forward to the conversation that will go on on this thread as time goes on and we get closer to our sailing. On our 09/05/16 thread, we had 1100 posts by our cruise date. We had a FE and a breakfast meet up set up. It was great and we met some awesome people.
I am not on FB anymore. I needed to give myself an intervention :confused3 . I prefer the DIS board personally. I know DIS frowns at links to FB so I would remove that so you don't your hand slapped. Can't wait!! Only 522 more days!! :wave2:
:welcome:

Going on the September 1st cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday! This will be our 14th DCL. Just DH & I going, so we are not interested in a FE group. The Western itinerary is my favorite & we got to experience Jamaica on our last cruise and enjoyed the secure port shopping.

I'm always excited to have a DCL in the works, but we're going to Hawaii in July to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! We're treating our extended family of 9 to a week on Oahu & we'll be flying in a few days early to have some couples only time. That's only 14 weeks away and I can't wait because I really need a vacation!!

Going on the September 1st cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday! This will be our 14th DCL. Just DH & I going, so we are not interested in a FE group. The Western itinerary is my favorite & we got to experience Jamaica on our last cruise and enjoyed the secure port shopping.

I'm always excited to have a DCL in the works, but we're going to Hawaii in July to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! We're treating our extended family of 9 to a week on Oahu & we'll be flying in a few days early to have some couples only time. That's only 14 weeks away and I can't wait because I really need a vacation!!
:welcome:

That's awesome! Have you been to Hawaii before? I've been twice on Oahu and Maui. It is beautiful there.

We went to Hawaii for 10 nights on our Honeymoon. We stayed on Kauai & Maui. We always said we would go back some day. My friend has DVC, but our dates aren't available at the Aulani, so DH & I are staying at the Marriott next door. When the rest of the family flies in we've rented a house by Diamondhead.

Nice to have a DCL veteran on the DISboard. I'm sure you'll be a great help on this cruise

I'm only 52 days out from my trip to Ireland! I think everything is pretty lined up for that trip. I'm an over planner though. In fact, I have already put a deposit down for Mr. Sanchos on our port stop in Cozumel. After we get back from Ireland, I'm planning on purchasing our tickets for Cayman Turtle Farm. I figure the more I get paid off now, the better shape we will be in as the cruise date gets closer!:woohoo:

I will message you!!....except.....I'm relatively new to disboards, and I can't figure out how to message you! help!

I will message you!!....except.....I'm relatively new to disboards, and I can't figure out how to message you! help!
Hopefully I can explain! lol. On this post, my DISboards avatar is to the left with my name. Click on nearlyfallinstar and a little screen will pop up. There will be a link that says "Profile Page". Click on that and a screen will pop up that will allow you to write on my profile page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!