Disney Fantasy - September 1, 2018 - Western Caribbean

To be honest, the FE here never really took off. I had myself and one other stateroom. I messaged the other stateroom nearly two weeks ago and they never responded. So I don’t think they are participating. There is a FE group on FB though. I can send you the link to that spreadsheet. :thumbsup2
No problem! I have the FB link, I was just curious about this one. Thank you!

:banana:Woohoo! Room assignment for our GTY reservation came through yesterday morning! We couldn't be more pleased. Well... other than an impossible upgrade to a royal suite. :rotfl2:
:dancer:

Had many problems logging into Disboards.. Finally got on today.
Can you give me any info on the group, is it still going ahead? I have been checking the spreadsheet but it has not changed. I read your previous post about it not taking off on here. Can you send me the link for the FB group too please and just let me know whats happening.

Thanks
Michelle

:welcome:WELCOME ABOARD!!!:welcome:
This Group was created for people who are sailing on
The Disney FANTASY September 1 - 8, 2018,
7 nights to the Western Caribbean and Castaway Cay!
This is a great place to get to know one another and exchange ideas.

If you wish to participate in the DIS Boards FE exchange,
please post your information on this thread or message me
and I will add you to the list!

DIS name, stateroom #, names, ages, favorite characters, allergies, celebrations, and email.

You can participate in more than one group (just let me know).
A group will be CLOSED when it reaches 10 staterooms and a new group would be started.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
THERE ARE CURRENTLY THREE STATEROOMS IN FE GROUP #1

Is this still happening?
We are late to the party but would love to join an FE group.

Honestly I shouldn’t be saying this. But this group is too quiet. Go to FB and we have a specific group for our sailing. It’s very busy and lots of fun.

DIS for our cruise never really came together! No FE here and mostly crickets. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter