Disney Fantasy - September 19th, 2020 5-Night Halloween Cruise to Western Caribbean

Daisybell911

Paging Mr. Morrow!
Hello everyone! I didn't see a thread for this sailing so I thought I'd start one.

My name is Lisa and this is my very first cruise ever! My husband and I are going on our very first cruise and we are super excited! I have so much to learn but I can't wait. We are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary and my birthday. Hope to meet so of you folks there!

Congratulations! This will be my third Disney Cruise, and my first time experiencing Castaway Cay. I am planning a few days pre cruise at WDW, then take the bus to Port Canaveral, so this way I get the best of both worlds and I can enjoy a day or two at Epcot for the Food and Wine festival and the parks
decorated for Halloween! I am not an expert, but if you have any questions, ask away.

Hi everyone! This will be my first time on the Disney Fantasy, but 6th Disney Cruise overall! (Dream x3, Magic x2). Usually plan a pre and post stay in Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach, but looking to possibly add a day or two at Disney World as well!

Hi Everyone!!! We will be sailing for my birthday, just DH and myself. This is number 10 for us with Disney.

Hello everyone. I booked this cruise for my aunt's birthday. Her name is Patricia and she will be 61. She is excited to dress as Snow White. It will be me Donnetta, my aunt Pat and uncle Steve. We are doing WDW before the cruise. We have not been there since the introduction of bands and selecting ride times; so any info is appreciated.

Hello All! We are excited that this will (fingers crossed) be our (Me and 7y/boy) first Cruise with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!