Disney Fantasy

After sailing on the Dream last year (which was sort of a let down) I was exceedingly pleased with the Fantasy. Even with the hurricane issues, it was a lovely sailing.

I agree the kids really weren't an issue aside from doing the detective game and having them cut in line for the magic art. After our hurricane cruise and then being stuck at Caribbean Beach Resort for another day since the delays caused me to miss my flight I must say I'm Disney'd out. We have that 25% off apology to use and so glad it doesn't expire til Dec 1 2014 cause I'm in no mood to head back anytime soon. I guess having an AP and haivng been 3 times in less than a year has taken it's toll.

I agree the kids really weren't an issue aside from doing the detective game and having them cut in line for the magic art. After our hurricane cruise and then being stuck at Caribbean Beach Resort for another day since the delays caused me to miss my flight I must say I'm Disney'd out. We have that 25% off apology to use and so glad it doesn't expire til Dec 1 2014 cause I'm in no mood to head back anytime soon. I guess having an AP and haivng been 3 times in less than a year has taken it's toll.

Only 3 times? :eek: I rebooked for a Castaway Cay double dip out of Miami on the Magic, so I will have sailed on all four ships.

I know right 3 times and I'm done lol. Oh well next year maybe back to France then the expo.

The Fantasy in a month will give us our "Grand Slam" of all four ships. I think our next trip to WDW is to bring our friends down for Food & Wine and MNSSHP next October. We've got enough DVC points for next year that we can take any 2BR in the place. We're hoping for Boardwalk, just to be close to Epcot.

The Fantasy in a month will give us our "Grand Slam" of all four ships. I think our next trip to WDW is to bring our friends down for Food & Wine and MNSSHP next October. We've got enough DVC points for next year that we can take any 2BR in the place. We're hoping for Boardwalk, just to be close to Epcot.

It is wonderful to be able to stroll back to your room without dealing with buses or driving.

Anyone else going to be on the 7 night western Carib leaving March 16? My bf and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on board.

Today we got to book our excursions, Palo/Remy, and a Serenity Bay cabana, and I cannot concentrate at work from all the excitement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter