Disney/Fort Memorabilia

Nice find! That has got to be a while ago.... $6.00!!! The average ball cap now is $25 - $30.

View attachment 380047 View attachment 380047 Picked up this mini rug/doormat in a frame for $5

I have this rug in my pop-up. Gonna clean it up and frame it. Bought it at the Meadow TP years ago.

@bama_ed I am formally asking for a possible timeshare with your Fort jacket. I in return offer this as my timeshare. It even comes with original price tagView attachment 392969 View attachment 392970

Nope. No way.

giphy.gif

Plus I don't wear baseball caps. At all.

Bama Ed

Last edited:

tigger92662,

I may be slow, but I am trying to catch up to you.

My Haunted Mansion Doorbell arrived. It is larger than I expected.

You can see my old round current doorbell on the screen door frame to the right of the new one in my hand. Obviously it will be a big improvement. I will post when installation is completed.

Bama Ed

PS - I can't recall exactly when the following occurred at our Gulf DISMeet a few days ago but I got the email shipping notice for the doorbell on my phone which had a small photo of it and that was the first time DW had heard of my purchase (hey I'm a big boy and can buy something small if I want to. I thought. :rolleyes:). She saw it on my phone and said that thing was NOT going next to her nice front door. :eek:

Now that it has arrived and she realized our doorbell is away from her nice front door and instead is out next to our front porch screen door, she has tentatively given the installation the go-ahead. But at Gulf (to the amusement of Bishoparc, I don't recall who else was around), she was adamant that that THING was not going to put on her (?) house. Arc was laughing at me.

:love2: But now I can do it.

Last edited:
She saw it on my phone and said that thing was NOT going next to her nice front door. :eek:
She will love it once it's in place.

I was very fortunate that DW liked it when I showed it to her, then she said "you already bought it didn't you?" :rolleyes:

So I've had to move my elderly cousin into an assisted living facility (which has been great for her) and while going through some of her stuff in the attic I found this20200112_210259-784x1613.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!