• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney G-Force Video Game

budcollector

DIS Veteran
has anyone gotten or played the new disney video game " G-Force " yet ? i've seen the previews for it and it looks pretty cool.

My Son gave it to me for my B-day. We both finished it in about a week (on easy level). We both enjoy it.

My Son saw the movie and says that the plot of both match.

If you have played "Bolt" and enjoyed it, you should like this as well.

A friend of mine said it's fun combat and crafty puzzles make this a good companion to the blockbuster movie. My younger brother is excited for it, I guess he won't stop bugging mom to buy him the PS3 version today.. haha :)

I like the characters of this game. The games music is really good and I love the games story. The game is more about luck then about skill. I really enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter