Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 4x coupon on my account for Mcard/Visa gift cards for the same time frame but not for general 3rd party cards. Hope the general one shows up!

Update: Now the general 4x coupon is there. Guess it was just delayed a bit. Yay!

I am not a regular Kroger shopper, esp for GCs. But some of these deals look good. But can you Kroger pros please tell me how they work. For example, the GCs that say " Save $10 on your grocery purchase wyb 3". Does $10 just come off at the register when buying the cards, or is it a coupon that is printed for $10 off groceries? Also, the Gamestop says "save $10 off Gamestop wyb 3". Will $10 come off when buying 3? Is it automatic? TIA!

I am not a regular Kroger shopper, esp for GCs. But some of these deals look good. But can you Kroger pros please tell me how they work. For example, the GCs that say " Save $10 on your grocery purchase wyb 3". Does $10 just come off at the register when buying the cards, or is it a coupon that is printed for $10 off groceries? Also, the Gamestop says "save $10 off Gamestop wyb 3". Will $10 come off when buying 3? Is it automatic? TIA!
It usually just comes off at the register. Even if all you're buying is the gift card(s).

Stopped in Bed Bath and Beyond at lunch to pick up some Keurig filters and grabbed 2 more Disney GC's. GC -> GC worked again, the cashier paused for a second but then decided to just try it and when it worked didn't even mention it. Discover card updated the cashback redemption options for BBB, you can pick either a $25 or $50 denomination and added eGC as an option. I tried the eGC and it is available immediately to print, but it doesn't have a bar code, the cashier has to type in the certificate number. So that was a little weird, unless I'm in a hurry I'll probably stick with the physical gift cards if available.

The one I stopped in is going through/starting a remodel. One thing I noticed is there a big GiftCardMall sign over the gift card section to advertise it now. The other thing is they are doing 50% a lot of stuff just so they don't have to move it for the remodel. All candles and home decor in that section, decorative throw pillows, rugs, luggage, and chairs where the easy signs to spot. I got a Yankee Candle tumbler for 1/2 off. I thought this one was re- done not too long ago so maybe it's a regional/corporate change to check out.

4x fuel points at Kroger until 12/12. Don't know the start date though. Saw this on Slickdeals.

I saw it there too and it provides the link! I snagged two:
  • Save $15 on Grocery wyb TWO Best Buy $50 Exp 11/27 (I will go to BB and purchase Disney)
  • Save $20 on LL Bean wyb TWO $50 Exp 11/27
I also logged into my account and loaded this:

Kroger Get 4x FUEL POINTS
when you buy a $25, $50 or $100 MASTERCARD® or VISA®gift card. * Restrictions Apply. See Store for Details. Offer excludes MasterCard® and/or Visa® Variable Load Gift Cards.
Exp 12/12/2017 NOTE: These have fees so not sure I'll use it.

Stopped in Bed Bath and Beyond at lunch to pick up some Keurig filters and grabbed 2 more Disney GC's. GC -> GC worked again, the cashier paused for a second but then decided to just try it and when it worked didn't even mention it. Discover card updated the cashback redemption options for BBB, you can pick either a $25 or $50 denomination and added eGC as an option. I tried the eGC and it is available immediately to print, but it doesn't have a bar code, the cashier has to type in the certificate number. So that was a little weird, unless I'm in a hurry I'll probably stick with the physical gift cards if available.

The one I stopped in is going through/starting a remodel. One thing I noticed is there a big GiftCardMall sign over the gift card section to advertise it now. The other thing is they are doing 50% a lot of stuff just so they don't have to move it for the remodel. All candles and home decor in that section, decorative throw pillows, rugs, luggage, and chairs where the easy signs to spot. I got a Yankee Candle tumbler for 1/2 off. I thought this one was re- done not too long ago so maybe it's a regional/corporate change to check out.

Which Discover card?

Where is the store you went to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter