Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for some info on buying the $150 BB gc thru bestbuy/Cashstar and getting the $15 promo code in a couple weeks. The deal says it's good till 11/18. So, does that mean the last day I can buy is 11/17 or can I buy thru end of the day on 11/18? I'm thinking it's thru end of Saturday 11/18 but wanna be sure I don't miss, but wanna wait till the latest day if possible. TIA!

Looking for some info on buying the $150 BB gc thru bestbuy/Cashstar and getting the $15 promo code in a couple weeks. The deal says it's good till 11/18. So, does that mean the last day I can buy is 11/17 or can I buy thru end of the day on 11/18? I'm thinking it's thru end of Saturday 11/18 but wanna be sure I don't miss, but wanna wait till the latest day if possible. TIA!

I remember they stopped this one day before the actual deadline. It's all here though many pages back. I was one of many who responded to it.

Raise is having a one day sale, 10% off all gift cards, today (Friday) only. Use the code PRESALE. You can get a maximum discount of $30 (so you can buy up to $250 of gift cards) and you must buy a minimum of $100 in gift cards. They have Best buy gift cards as of now (6:30 AM ET) at 2% off.

We are assuming that the 20% off future purchase coupon at Target won't work on gift cards this year, correct? Sorry if that has been discussed in prior posts :).

Raise is having a one day sale, 10% off all gift cards, today (Friday) only. Use the code PRESALE. You can get a maximum discount of $30 (so you can buy up to $250 of gift cards) and you must buy a minimum of $100 in gift cards. They have Best buy gift cards as of now (6:30 AM ET) at 2% off.

Great tip! I've never used BB gift cards before. In the "details," it says "gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards." Is that standard language that (based on this board) I can assume BB generally ignores? Thanks!

Apparently you have to buy a minimum of $101. I tried to do it with a $100 card and got an error that it's for orders OVER $100. Sigh.

Great tip! I've never used BB gift cards before. In the "details," it says "gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards." Is that standard language that (based on this board) I can assume BB generally ignores? Thanks!

Yes. But as always YMMV. :)

So, I used Ibotta to buy a $100 Disney E-gift card on target.com for $95 with my red card when Ibotta was doing the 20% cash back.

I figured it wouldn't work, but I just got an alert that my purchase was processed and I have $19.00 cashback pending for the purchase! :yay: I have to wait 80 days for it to come out of pending, but whatever,lol.

So, I used Ibotta to buy a $100 Disney E-gift card on target.com for $95 with my red card when Ibotta was doing the 20% cash back.

I figured it wouldn't work, but I just got an alert that my purchase was processed and I have $19.00 cashback pending for the purchase! :yay: I have to wait 80 days for it to come out of pending, but whatever,lol.
I got 20% back also!! The initial pending amount was just the 20% of the other items I bought but today I got a new message showing the cash back on the GCs too. Wish I had bought more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter