Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain how you can pre-print QR codes for your account? This sounds like the quickest and easisest way for me.

Thanks for the Heads Up on Raise, was able to get a 100 dollar bestbuy card at 10% off as well as my CC % back! Will use this with SB later!

Can someone explain how you can pre-print QR codes for your account? This sounds like the quickest and easisest way for me.

Thanks for the Heads Up on Raise, was able to get a 100 dollar bestbuy card at 10% off as well as my CC % back! Will use this with SB later!
I just pull up the QR code from my desktop and print after it loads.

Well, Raise got me and not even for Disney cards- be careful folks! That 10% blanket coupon is too tempting!! I picked up some Barnes and Noble and some iTunes. Because at 10% + 10% off B&N gift cards combined with the B&N coupons they're always sending out I feel it's absolutely necessary to replenish my bookshelves with some new books for summer :) (Ok, fine, technically the books are in a pile on the ground because the shelves are full... hmm... maybe I should actually have been looking for discounts to places where I could buy another cheap bookshelf :rolleyes1 ...)

Well, Raise got me and not even for Disney cards- be careful folks! That 10% blanket coupon is too tempting!! I picked up some Barnes and Noble and some iTunes. Because at 10% + 10% off B&N gift cards combined with the B&N coupons they're always sending out I feel it's absolutely necessary to replenish my bookshelves with some new books for summer :) (Ok, fine, technically the books are in a pile on the ground because the shelves are full... hmm... maybe I should actually have been looking for discounts to places where I could buy another cheap bookshelf :rolleyes1 ...)

Do they sell Ikea GCs?? :rotfl2:

Has anyone ever used an AirBnB card from Raise? We're thinking of getting one before our cruise in January out of Puerto Rico. 10% off would really help!

Has anyone ever used an AirBnB card from Raise? We're thinking of getting one before our cruise in January out of Puerto Rico. 10% off would really help!
I have not but I've seen people speak of using them on the credit card blogs and reddit group and it seems like it works well.

Is there a post here that has a primer for what this latest deal is? I'm not familiar with SB. Are you buying BB or Walmart through Raise then turning into Disney at BB or Sam's? How does SB come in? TIA :)

Is there a post here that has a primer for what this latest deal is? I'm not familiar with SB. Are you buying BB or Walmart through Raise then turning into Disney at BB or Sam's? How does SB come in? TIA :)
I was buying discounted BB gift cards with a cash back credit card (currently Discover Miles for 3% back) and then using them to get Disney cards. You can print out a QR code that gives you 500 SB for a $50 purchase at BB, plus 2SB/$1. So every $50 gift cards would get me 600 SB ($6). Split these up 23 times and I came out with enough to get another $125 in BB cards through SB.

SB (SwagBucks) currently has a QR code on their website that you can print out and bring to the Best Buy store. When you scan it and make a single purchase of $50 or more, you earn a flat 500 SB bonus ($5) plus 2 SB/$1 on your total purchase amount. So what I do (and many others) is I redeem my earned SB for a Best Buy gift card. Then I take that to the store and buy a $50 Disney gift card, using the QR code. That way, I am earning $6 on my purchase. Every time I save up $50 in SB earnings, I cash it in for a BB gift card and repeat the process. I am earning "interest" off of my "free" money. It's a slow process because although the 500 SB bonus usually posts within a few days, the 2/$1 credits take 30 days to post to your account. This deal has become very popular and since it nets a >10% savings, I wouldn't expect it to stick around much longer.

Hey Y'all, I've been getting "Rate your experience at Best Buy" emails from SB, does anyone fill them out? Not like you get points for doing it and they even want to know what you bought. :confused3

Hey Y'all, I've been getting "Rate your experience at Best Buy" emails from SB, does anyone fill them out? Not like you get points for doing it and they even want to know what you bought. :confused3

I've not done it for best buy yet, because yeah i'm not telling you all the gift cards I bought :laughing:, but I've filled them out for other stores. If you ever scroll down a store's offer page and see the testimonials section, that's where they get all the info for that, from the rate your purchase survey. If I want them to keep promoting a store so I can get the cashback, I let them know that's why I shopped there, cuz you gave cashback. I'm sure they're compiling all the purchase data given in the feedback for the store as a package they can evaluate trends and, if it was a marketing campaign, how effective it was. Stuff like that.

I've not done it for best buy yet, because yeah i'm not telling you all the gift cards I bought :laughing:, but I've filled them out for other stores. If you ever scroll down a store's offer page and see the testimonials section, that's where they get all the info for that, from the rate your purchase survey. If I want them to keep promoting a store so I can get the cashback, I let them know that's why I shopped there, cuz you gave cashback. I'm sure they're compiling all the purchase data given in the feedback for the store as a package they can evaluate trends and, if it was a marketing campaign, how effective it was. Stuff like that.

Excellent! :thumbsup2

One last question for the night, do you link credit cards? I've never had to do this at Ebates or SAH:confused3

Seriously you guys, Costco Rocked! They were the lowest price and when factoring in they included one character meal per person, three adults at $59 per person it was a huge savings. Plus it includes pins, lanyard and coupon books for downtown Disney. This is our first trip so we plan on using them. Very, very pleased. They accepted a $200 deposit and balance must be paid by July 13th so I have plenty of time to secure my BB GC via swags bucks! I paid my deposit with Disney Gift Card too.
We were able to skip the character meal and apply that $59 meal card to other restaurants at Disney.

I was buying discounted BB gift cards with a cash back credit card (currently Discover Miles for 3% back) and then using them to get Disney cards. You can print out a QR code that gives you 500 SB for a $50 purchase at BB, plus 2SB/$1. So every $50 gift cards would get me 600 SB ($6). Split these up 23 times and I came out with enough to get another $125 in BB cards through SB.

So the extra SBs work even though the fine print says it doesn't apply to gift cards? Is it like Target where Disney cards are considered something else like entertainment cards? (Sorry if this has already been covered!)

So the extra SBs work even though the fine print says it doesn't apply to gift cards? Is it like Target where Disney cards are considered something else like entertainment cards? (Sorry if this has already been covered!)
Yes it works. The language may be referring to Best Buy gift cards to avoid double dipping ( getting the bonus when buying Best Buy gift cards then using those gift cards and getting the bonus again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!