Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to note on the Swagbucks deal - I had referred DH a while back, so both of us have accounts. I noticed that every time he makes a BB purchase, I get a 10% referral "bonus." Its not huge, but it makes sense to make purchases on his account for the highest payout. So on a $50 Dis gc purchase at BB, its an extra 60 Swagbucks (50 on the 500 bonus + 10 on the 100 regular 2% earn).

We were able to skip the character meal and apply that $59 meal card to other restaurants at Disney.

Thanks I've read that before how did you do this and what restaurant did you use it on? Thanks!

Last edited:

Can you purchase Best Buy gifts cards on eBay using an eBay gift card? Local grocery store has 8X the gas points on eBay cards.

You can still use eBay bucks right?
No, I don't believe so. I remember that's how I ended up buying my Apple Watch. I was churning my eBay gift cards and eBucks for BB and Walgreen's gift cards and got "stuck" with about $300 in eBucks. By the time they were valid, eBay had changed the terms and said they could only be redeemed for merchandise so I used them to buy my watch. It was the only way I ever would have justified the purchase. When people ask me if I like it, I answer, "It's ok...it was free:)" This was over a year ago so it may have changed back, but I doubt it. I stopped shopping at eBay when they stopped issuing eBucks on gift cards and stopped allowing you to redeem eBucks for gift cards.

No, I don't believe so. I remember that's how I ended up buying my Apple Watch. I was churning my eBay gift cards and eBucks for BB and Walgreen's gift cards and got "stuck" with about $300 in eBucks. By the time they were valid, eBay had changed the terms and said they could only be redeemed for merchandise so I used them to buy my watch. It was the only way I ever would have justified the purchase. When people ask me if I like it, I answer, "It's ok...it was free:)" This was over a year ago so it may have changed back, but I doubt it. I stopped shopping at eBay when they stopped issuing eBucks on gift cards and stopped allowing you to redeem eBucks for gift cards.
Did some researching and you can’t earn any EBay bucks on third party gift cards but you can use them on third party gift card purchases. It also seems like EBay glitches a lot with them so that was probably your problem.

Did some researching and you can’t earn any EBay bucks on third party gift cards but you can use them on third party gift card purchases. It also seems like EBay glitches a lot with them so that was probably your problem.
You are correct:teeth:...It was the issue with the PayPal Digital Gifts (Best Buy) gift cards that was causing problems and Walgreen's and Target ran out of stock so I did not have a way to turn my eBucks into Disney gift cards. That was how I got "stuck" with the eBucks...I did not have a way to convert them to Disney before they would expire.

So the extra SBs work even though the fine print says it doesn't apply to gift cards? Is it like Target where Disney cards are considered something else like entertainment cards? (Sorry if this has already been covered!)
Yes they do! Probably entertainment cards is how they are coded.

You can still use eBay bucks right?

Yes, I just cashed mine in for Landry Gift Cards for Yak and Yeti. They were offered 15% off thru Cardcash, I bought $50 for $42.50 in eBay bucks. They had Target too last week.

Yes they do! Probably entertainment cards is how they are coded.

I know at least one person has also talked about buying Panera gift cards and getting the 500 SB as well (don't recall if it was this thread or the SB one).

I don't know if it was a fluke, but if that's the case, then it may be any gift cards (besides BB gift cards) that are triggering it!

I know at least one person has also talked about buying Panera gift cards and getting the 500 SB as well (don't recall if it was this thread or the SB one).

I don't know if it was a fluke, but if that's the case, then it may be any gift cards (besides BB gift cards) that are triggering it!
It’s any non Best Buy gift card. Entertainment cards are a category target created as far as I know. I’ve gotten the bonus for other gift cards.

We used them at story tellers and blue bayou DL. Just handled them the card when time to pay like a gift card. We did ask the server before hand to verify that it was allowed

Excellent, blue bayou DL is on my list!!! Thanks so much for responding! ::yes::

I just got an email from SB stating:

"Your BB points will be credited shortly from this weekends purchase. AND get a bonus 25 SB when you make another purchase today"

If I make another $50 does this mean I'll get 100 points AND 25 more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter