Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I activated the CVS reward in store purchase today and then went to CVS and got a $25 disney gc and snickers bar with my linked credit card, but I never received an email that I qualified. Is there anything I'm missing since other people have had success at CVS?

I activated the CVS reward in store purchase today and then went to CVS and got a $25 disney gc and snickers bar with my linked credit card, but I never received an email that I qualified. Is there anything I'm missing since other people have had success at CVS?

I received an email that I had activated the offer but no email after it was used. I can see the $10 pending in my account though.

Thank you to everyone that has posted their experiences! I was trying to hold out buying more Disney GCs but the deal was too good to resist!

Went last night to Walgreens and Home Depot. Bought no filler at WG and a $25 variable load (princess themed! these are new to me and made me so happy to see something other than plain red Mickey) and the cashback was pending before I got back to the car. At HD I bought a $25 Disney GC and a small item we needed and again the cashback was pending before I made it to my car! Wa-hoo!

Without these boards I would have never known about this deal, so thank you all! Also, I sometimes need things spelled out for me, step by step (3 kids will do that to ya! ;)), so those that post like that, are super helpful. Planning on hitting up CVS today, and Staples and Kohls tomorrow. Yay!

I finally got time to go out for errands today. First stop was Walgreen's. Only variable load Disney GCs and I wasn't confident that it would work, so I looked for something else so that it wasn't a wasted trip. Found Starbucks coffee on sale and as luck would have it, iBotta is offering $1.65 back per bag, up to 5 bags on a single receipt. Bought 4 and added some mints to bring the total of$25.95. I like Starbucks coffee so it wasn't a waste. Got my Balance Rewards and the RMN notification was on my phone by the time I reached the parking lot. Submitted the receipt to iBotta and the $6.60 was added to my account within minutes. Total OOP for 4 bags of Starbucks = $9.35. Not bad for a few minutes work.

Headed to CVS and again, only variable load Disney GCs. Sigh. Okay, time to either abandon all hope or soldier on. Grabbed a variable load GC and a couple of Snickers bars because I had a coupon and, well...chocolate. Once again, got the notification before I even got to my car. Spent $26.48 and should get $10 back if it works. If not, I at least got some chocolate out of the deal.

Off to Staples. Only $50 Disney GCs. Debated whether to get a different GC but I'm using my Disney money for this run, so I snagged a $50 GC and a package of envelopes (because I need them). I figure that $10 back on $50 is still 20%. Another $52.43 on my CC. And again, the notification was on my phone by the time I jumped in my car.

Over to Home Depot. I spent more time looking for a cotter pin than I did trying to find a $25 Disney GC (which were hidden behind some $50 GCs). $25.65 for the GC and the cotter pins. I got the notification even before I left the store.

Last stop, Best Buy to do SB and Chase Pay. Two $50 Disney GCs, a couple of Shopkick scans and I was out of the store in 10 minutes. Should get 950 SB from the transaction, 500 UR points and 125 My Best Buy points.

The best part of all is that the CC I used for the RMN purchases has $169+ in rewards on it and I can use it toward a statement credit. Since the charges (including the coffee) came to $130.51, it's totally covered and I should still get $40 back from RMN! The $100 on the CSR CC will just have to come out of my SB money.

Sounds like a very successful day!
I'm curious, are the variable load cards less likely to work than fixed amounts? I may have missed a date point somewhere on this. My WalGreens and CVS only have variable loads also, but I tried WalGreens and it shows as pending.

Also, what's a cotter pin? :)

Tuesday night I ordered Papa Johns and immediately got the alert.

Yesterday went to Home Depot and they didn’t have Amazon. Is that normal for HD? My Disney trip is on hold right now and I’m budgeting for a laptop. I regret getting ebay. I should have gotten Jersey Mike’s or Panera. They did have Disney. I bought the cheapest box in the store as a filler just in case and got the pending cashback.

As for Wells Fargo
Macys finally credited late last night for my bonus. They’re not supposed to give you bonus for tax but they do. Still haven’t received the bonus in my account yet though.

Staples still says pending from Monday.

I did Office Depot as well yesterday. I was going to get $75 then I saw the $30 pack and got one of those and a $50. They had variable load gift cards but I don’t want anything going wrong with them.

I need by Sunday to get:

$80 worth of Amazon cards from Staples. I think I saw the $30 pack in Staples as well. Doesn’t look like it’ll stop pending by Sunday so I’ll just buy another gift card from them after.

$60 worth of gift cards from Office Depot.

$150 worth of Amazon gift cards from JC Penney.

I still would like to get $130 worth of stuff from Macy’s but it doesn’t seem to be in my budget right now.

Still would be short. Waiting for CVS and Walgreens to stop pending and will buy a $25 gift card from each after they stop pending.

I’m going to get a $50 gift card from JC Penney and 2 $30 gift cards from Office Depot today.

Tuesday night I ordered Papa Johns and immediately got the alert.

Yesterday went to Home Depot and they didn’t have Amazon. Is that normal for HD? My Disney trip is on hold right now and I’m budgeting for a laptop. I regret getting ebay. I should have gotten Jersey Mike’s or Panera. They did have Disney. I bought the cheapest box in the store as a filler just in case and got the pending cashback.

As for Wells Fargo
Macys finally credited late last night for my bonus. They’re not supposed to give you bonus for tax but they do. Still haven’t received the bonus in my account yet though.

Staples still says pending from Monday.

I did Office Depot as well yesterday. I was going to get $75 then I saw the $30 pack and got one of those and a $50. They had variable load gift cards but I don’t want anything going wrong with them.

I need by Sunday to get:

$80 worth of Amazon cards from Staples. I think I saw the $30 pack in Staples as well. Doesn’t look like it’ll stop pending by Sunday so I’ll just buy another gift card from them after.

$60 worth of gift cards from Office Depot.

$150 worth of Amazon gift cards from JC Penney.

I still would like to get $130 worth of stuff from Macy’s but it doesn’t seem to be in my budget right now.

Still would be short. Waiting for CVS and Walgreens to stop pending and will buy a $25 gift card from each after they stop pending.

I’m going to get a $50 gift card from JC Penney and 2 $30 gift cards from Office Depot today.
My JC Penney didn't have Amazon.

I've got $40 pending with RMN from the offers. Today I go to CVS, which of course is the most out of the way and why it took until today to get there, and it hasn't tracked. I'll use the gc but I don't need it but want to save the money on my trip. I know it's always ymmv but it's still annoying when I went out of the way to get there. We have 3 CVS within 7-10 miles in 3 different directions and not by anything I normally go to.

Also, what's a cotter pin? :)

They are used to hold parts together. The pic on the right is it in action.

metallics-pins-rings-clips-812688-64_400_compressed.jpg
13-cotter-pin.jpg

I've got $40 pending with RMN from the offers. Today I go to CVS, which of course is the most out of the way and why it took until today to get there, and it hasn't tracked. I'll use the gc but I don't need it but want to save the money on my trip. I know it's always ymmv but it's still annoying when I went out of the way to get there. We have 3 CVS within 7-10 miles in 3 different directions and not by anything I normally go to.

Bummer! I've had some offers not track either and yeah, it always seems to be the ones I had to drive the furthest or spend the most OOP on :( I try to just think about all the savings I have had and move on...

Just stopped at Walgreens and was surprisingly able to link a third party Visa card we received for free from Kia Motors (we had to take the car in for a minor thing and they gave us the card for our inconvenience). I linked that free card with the RMN app, purchased the princess variable card for $25, and no filler. The $10 is pending in my RMN wallet ;) It takes a while to have the actual cash, right? We leave in 12 days but have another trip after Thanksgiving.

I never got a confirmation email. I got app notifications on my phone after each transaction.

Dang…….why don’t I visit this thread more often!? You guys are amazing. Thanks so much for the info on the RMN deal. I just downloaded the app and will get shopping this weekend!

Just stopped at Walgreens and was surprisingly able to link a third party Visa card we received for free from Kia Motors (we had to take the car in for a minor thing and they gave us the card for our inconvenience). I linked that free card with the RMN app, purchased the princess variable card for $25, and no filler. The $10 is pending in my RMN wallet ;) It takes a while to have the actual cash, right? We leave in 12 days but have another trip after Thanksgiving.
I still have a Walgreens pending from 11 days ago so yes, it seems to be taking even longer now to get the offers payable.

My WF transactions just posted. Now waiting on my bonus rewards.

Got $55 worth of Amazon gift cards from Office Depot. Was going to get 2 $30 packs but saw some clearance supplies I’m going to need for my art so bought those instead.

Bought my $50 Kindle Card at JCP. Even better that they’re doing their bonus cash and I got $10. It just started today and it ends Sunday. I was contemplating on just buying $100 worth of Kindle gift cards and $40 of stuff I need from JCP but with the bonus cash and coupon I can get my gift cards and still get some of the stuff I planned on getting.

I stopped by Old Navy and they have a gift card mall. They don’t have Disney or Amazon but they have a lot of food places, Google Play, ITunes, Nintendo Shop, Home Depot, Best Buy, Game Stop, Staples, multiple gas stations,Southwest, Auto Zone, Office Depot and their other brands.

Happy to report that I did the RMN deal at CVS tonight, no filler, $25 GC and got the pending notification almost immediately. Awesome!

Quoting myself . . . the Uber credit did not work for me tonight (Wed) unfortunately. There may be a limit I'm bumping up against.

Quoting myself again just to update in case anyone is interested . . . I couldn't find any limits on the Uber credit. But apparently it tracks inconsistently. I've had 2 track properly and 1 not track at all. I'm planning to do another transaction tomorrow. Crossing my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!