Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dosh is doing 8% back at Sam's Club today and tomorrow only. Limit $20 cash back every 24 hours.

I know they closed the ability to get rewards back for gift cards online, but can anybody confirm that it still works in store if you add a Sam's Club gift card to your normal grocery purchase? And does it still work to buy Disney gift cards online with a Sam's Club gift card? Thanks!

Used my WF card and bought three $50 Disney gift cards. Submitted the BB&B rebate. Linked my WF to ebates. Should get $45 back from WF, $6 from ebates, plus a $10 Bb&b gift card. Also bought a $50 Disney gift card with a happy student gift card that I bought at Kroger for $40 (plus got fuel points). Filled out a second rebate form online. Wish I had more happy cards.

Dosh is doing 8% back at Sam's Club today and tomorrow only. Limit $20 cash back every 24 hours.

I know they closed the ability to get rewards back for gift cards online, but can anybody confirm that it still works in store if you add a Sam's Club gift card to your normal grocery purchase? And does it still work to buy Disney gift cards online with a Sam's Club gift card? Thanks!

I bought the last time they were at 8% couple months ago and got my 8% back immediately.

I just used Happy Lady gift card at BB&B on a $50 Disney GC and picked up rebate info. I also linked the Happy Lady card to Ebates and immediately received notification that the 4% cash back is on its way. I have one more Happy Card that I’ll use tomorrow. These are the cards I purchased from GCM at 20% off plus 3x UR points for paying with my CIP.

I purposely visited the store when they were likely to be busy so the cashier would hopefully be too busy to accuse me of money laundering.

I still need to use the WF offer.

Used my WF card and bought three $50 Disney gift cards. Submitted the BB&B rebate. Linked my WF to ebates. Should get $45 back from WF, $6 from ebates, plus a $10 Bb&b gift card. Also bought a $50 Disney gift card with a happy student gift card that I bought at Kroger for $40 (plus got fuel points). Filled out a second rebate form online. Wish I had more happy cards.
Wait so happy student is currently on sale at Kroger?

I bought the last time they were at 8% couple months ago and got my 8% back immediately.
So this is weird, I just left Sams Club and they told me I couldn’t purchase gift cards with a credit card. She said it had to be a debit card. I talked to two managers. Anyone else have this problem?

If you bought 3 $50 Disney GC from BBB shouldn’t you be getting 3 $10 BBB GCs via rebate?

Good news - my Happy Cards from Staples have gone to pending at RMN. Didn't know if that was going to work, but looks like it might.
Bad news - my Happy Cards still show "processing" in my Staples account and no shipping/tracking yet. I really hope they come before 12/27.

I was hoping to use these for Starbucks GCs for teacher holiday presents, so I really kind of need them this week.

Also wish I'd ordered more, but didn't realize both Staples and GCM would pull the promotion so soon; I thought I had until Friday to buy more for the Disney fund.

I know there will always be a next time, but this one seemed like such a nice alignment of money off the GCs, the RMN deal, and BBB rebate.

Good news - my Happy Cards from Staples have gone to pending at RMN. Didn't know if that was going to work, but looks like it might.
Bad news - my Happy Cards still show "processing" in my Staples account and no shipping/tracking yet. I really hope they come before 12/27.

I was hoping to use these for Starbucks GCs for teacher holiday presents, so I really kind of need them this week.

Also wish I'd ordered more, but didn't realize both Staples and GCM would pull the promotion so soon; I thought I had until Friday to buy more for the Disney fund.

I know there will always be a next time, but this one seemed like such a nice alignment of money off the GCs, the RMN deal, and BBB rebate.
Yeah Staples was not supposed to end until 12/22. Maybe they might bring it back. I hope so. Really great stack.

For BB&B rebates get $50 gift cards. I was planning on getting 2 $25 gift cards for Whole Foods and Uber but according to people who’ve submitted it it’s only for $50. I’ll pass until another happy deal comes along.

Yeah Staples was not supposed to end until 12/22. Maybe they might bring it back. I hope so. Really great stack.

For BB&B rebates get $50 gift cards. I was planning on getting 2 $25 gift cards for Whole Foods and Uber but according to people who’ve submitted it it’s only for $50. I’ll pass until another happy deal comes along.

I was also planning to do two $25 GCs in each transaction. Hmmm. Now I need to decide if I should buy the teachers their GCs with my discounted Happy Cards or if I should go for the additional rebate at BBB and get Disney.

So this is weird, I just left Sams Club and they told me I couldn’t purchase gift cards with a credit card. She said it had to be a debit card. I talked to two managers. Anyone else have this problem?

My aunt had a problem at a Sam's in the Houston area this week. They told her she could only purchase two packs of the $75's with a credit card. They said it was a hard limit. She's been buying Disney GC's from Sam's for years and never had them tell her anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter