Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My $20 Dosh credit just went from pending to available from the Sam's club membership purchase I made on 3/7! That was a great deal ( buy membership at $45, get a $45 credit and $20 Dosh)!
Can you still submit for this? I'm new to DOSH but did do the smash club deal

Does anyone know if the current 5% Thank you coupon in the Target app works on Disney gift cards?

Don't know if anybody noticed but Dosh added Kroger with 5% cash back. Hoping since it is new that it last for a while. Chase freedom is 5% on grocery stores staring April 1. So potential to save 10% on gift cards. Daily Dosh limit of 10 a day though so you could do up too 200 in gift cards a day. If dosh tracks with the gift cards there.

Can't find Kroger on my Dosh app. :sad1:

Don't know if anybody noticed but Dosh added Kroger with 5% cash back. Hoping since it is new that it last for a while. Chase freedom is 5% on grocery stores staring April 1. So potential to save 10% on gift cards. Daily Dosh limit of 10 a day though so you could do up too 200 in gift cards a day. If dosh tracks with the gift cards there.

This is great. American Express is 6% at grocery stores. If this sticks around until the next 4X fuel points, it will really add up!

Can't find Kroger on my Dosh app. :sad1:

My DH has DOSH on his phone. I'll see if I can find it when he comes home and report back.

@Limes96 reported:
"So it seems that Kroger will be running another fuel points promo right after the one going on right now. 4x fuel points on vacation gift cards with digital coupon from 3/27-4/9. The pictures shown on my ad are for Carnival, Delta, Disney, Hotels.com, Southwest, and Uber." Go here: Post #38110

Found Kroger in On Line. I don't shop for curbside pick up so it won't help me. Darn.

Actually you can do curbside then go into Kroger to finish up your shopping. Some of those "Check List" offers are amazing. You can also use manufacture coupons. When they give you the bill, give them the MQ's and they will adjust your price. I will do both if I find great offers. :flower3:

I think the problem is with online offers you have to use the link in the app so you wouldn’t be able order them online

I personally don't have dosh, so I'm throwing out ideas. When you go through the app, can you search for Kroger giftcards?

Actually you can do curbside then go into Kroger to finish up your shopping. Some of those "Check List" offers are amazing. You can also use manufacture coupons. When they give you the bill, give them the MQ's and they will adjust your price. I will do both if I find great offers. :flower3:
Never thought of that to do both. What is the MQ's?

I personally don't have dosh, so I'm throwing out ideas. When you go through the app, can you search for Kroger giftcards?
Yes they don’t show up. I’m going to try In store next week with my 5% back on chase freedom. At least if it doesn’t work I still get 5% cash back

To everyone planning to try to take advantage of the Chase Freedom / Dosh / Kroger deal...in my area all Kroger owned stores are going to stop accepting Visa credit cards starting on April 3. Not sure if this is local or not, but might want to check in yours so you can get the deal before it's no longer a stackable option ;)

Kroger is in my “nearby offers” and several local stores are listed. It is also in my online offers but you have to shop through ship.kroger.com.

Must be regional. Doesn’t show for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter